Chapter 1

I ran towards the exit in the cafeteria but he is still chasing me. It's so exhausted from the running and the detention, the bully, everything in this crazy school house. I run as fast as I can until I reached the door, pulling it's handle and ran away, never come back.

________☆________

"No.", I murmured because the kid is running away the school house. I watch him fading away from this place, I wasn't satisfied not to smack him, he answered everything wrong! "Baldi, are you alright?", the Principle ask and I'm still angry, starting to clench my hands. "No, I need some alone time.", I said but he starts to speak up.

"But...", I cut his sentence. "Leave me to be, I need to relax myself.", I walk off from the cafeteria to my office. I heard the sighed from the Principle, he walked out from the cafeteria but go through the other door.

"How he can succeeded!? Especially only one time. I saw a lot of students get wrong and I punish them but he is the first one to succeeded, to got out the school house.", in my mind. I go to the door, in my office sitting my chair and in front of me is the desk.

I start to mark the test, but when I see math, makes me never relax but angrier then before. "I should...", I heard the door knock and open it. "Baldi? I need to talk to you.", the Principal ask. "Yes you may.", I said and he sit across me to talk about something.

"It's about the student that ran away. I should say that means you were too harsh at him and also the previous students. It's time to change this rule, you need to know that not everyone is perfect.", he said but I reject what he said. I stand up immediately and hit the desk that the sound is surrounded the room.

"I refuse your opinion, he got wrong and he must be smack because the math question is easy!", I shouted at the Principal but he still look at me with a serious face. "Mr. Baldi, what if he is not good at math?", he said make my fingers dug in the desk, letting it have 10 small holes.

"I still don't except it Principal, I think it's better if they pay attention and they will do a good job.", I said clenching my hands to a fist, makes the desk's surface have two big holes. "If you don't change your habit then I will ban you this school house.", I was had enough about him.

I started to take my hands off the desk, my hands is bloody, felt pain. I pick my ruler at the edge of the desk, I started to use my ruler to smack my left hand, even it hurts me...a lot. "Baldi, you can't do this!", he said and ran to the door but luckily I lock him in this prison. "No...", I quickly stab him before he scream but not long he cry for help.

I put the ruler deeper make him felt the endless pain in him and crush his heart. "Principal? What happened?", he ask and I gripped his hand and drag him behind the door. "What is it Janitor?", I ask him. "I heard a scream and why is your shirt has...red paint? Or...", he look at me with terrified widened eyes.

I hit his head for letting him unconscious and pulled him to my office and no one will ever find them. The evidents for my crime. I started to pull limb to limb until his heart isn't working anymore. "Baldi, are you alright?", another? Great! "Arts and Crafts, come in.", she come and saw everything she horrific imagined.

"What have you done!?", she exclaim and I just don't care. I pulled the sock puppet and push her on the wall and not letting her go. "Please! Have mercy!", Within the second I just end her with all my might. Tomorrow will be a next day, a next killing time.

"No one will stop me..."