Chapter 9

After graduated in high school, he got to study at a university. It was for students who wants to become a teacher as their careers. And Charles is one of them. He even study great at the university with full marks,  students and teachers praised him with compliments.

Even thought all those hardest tests I have, yet I'm still the top student. Even the teachers wants me to teach my class about how to become a teacher. Felt like I was born that talent to teach people.

Although he's a top student yet he go to the bar occasionally when he was bored or didn't have any assignment from the teachers. Everyone like him yet he felt empty inside, even the girls are fight for the spot of his girlfriend.

"Hey Leonardo! Good job on the test, but I must outsmart you next round." A male clutching his collar while eyes are displease to see him everyday in class. Charles just didn't care if he got top or last. However he hatred those who piss him off.

"Alright Davis, challenge accepted." He gave his hand but Davis didn't respect the man then walk away to his class. Charles just walked away with his favorite green shirt and go to his usual bench in a beautiful garden.

"Excuse me, is this sit taken?" He looked up to see a woman with black hair and she lowered her head to  covered her eyes by her long hair. "No, you may sit." He said before continue reading his novel. "Thank you." She sits down before flip the pages of the book to read where she last off.

They quietly reading their books with no sounds at all. They like the quiet atmosphere at their surroundings especially the flowers were really fascinated to see for the girl with black hair.

"Hello Charles…" A female voice rings to his ears as to see a blonde haired girl with brown eyes. "I wanted to give you this." He take an envelope and see it is pink and there is perfume scent on it. He assumes it's a love letter to him.

"I want to give you this before all the girls will give you." She smilies and Charles put this on the table beside him. "Thank you. I will read it." He was almost read where he stopped until interrupted by the pretty girl.

"Who is she Charles? Your girlfriend?" She murmured with jealousy yet he can still hear the words from her lips. He said with no hesitation, "She's just a stranger to me. She just wants to sit here." The famous student said before her attitude changed.

"Alright see you after my class!" She waved a goodbye before he returned to his book. After minutes past, the woman's class is about to start. She close the book and stand up from her seat. "Thank you for letting me sit here." She bowed down to him.

He was curious what her name is since she sat here for a while. "What is you name?" Asked Charles while have his book closed, focus on the girl. She looked up to see his eyes, devastation comes through his heart to see the girls eyes are beautiful then any other.

"What's wrong?" Her baby blue eyes are staring the green eyes he has. He chuckled to himself before he open his mouth to talk. "Your eyes are beautiful. And this is the first time I compliment someone…weird." He also stand up from his seat and go to the girl.

"My name is Samantha. And you are Charles Leonardo, the famous person in university?" She said with sarcasm. He laughed about it, this is the first time he had a good laugh since-

"Don't think about that dead teacher, I will laugh like a maniac." He never meet a girl who is really a smooth talker then others will stutter in lines and felt shy towards him. "But her, she was different then the others." She looked at her watch it's almost time.

"See you if we can meet." She smiles at him and head to the direction her class is. "Even his class is almost time to passe He finally notice the envelope which he forgot. He open the letter and knew they would write the same thing. I love you, you are a great guy, you're handsome, smart…

But he didn't care those kind of girls, he only cared himself. He even thinks he is a psychopath that wants to kill all those girls who irritated him. Except for one- "Don't think of her, she is just a girl, a different beautiful woman."

He sees the time, class begins and he reach his destination without any detention later like others. He sigh for the situation he is in. Does he like that person?

I know she is just a normal person. Has black hair with blue eyes yet…her personality, she was cool and kind. The other girls will fight for me, this girl didn't know me and we just go in a relationship really smooth. Anxiety, awkwardness and other things didn't come to us.

He got back to reality and listen to what the teacher says. However he still thinks of her and smile sometimes when he recollects her calm blue eyes.

Time Skip…

After three years had passed, He was in his senior year and now felt like he is an adult now. He's at a bar, drinking some beer. He won't drink something heavy unless he drinks too much beer until he will get drunk by alcohol.

The students held a 'Final Test Over' party to celebrate they done the exam and relax after all those stresses by drinking alcohol, dancing and other stuff. "Hey, thought you didn't come." His best friend by his side, sitting at a tall stool. 

He chuckled before he sip his beer. "I have come to the party, after all free beer." He sip again before he looked at her. "Samantha, you're good on your test?" He asked as he take his can of beer up to his friend.

Her glass of red wine collision with his and drink their favorite alcohol together. "Fine. Yours? It must be straight A's." They continue to chatter their topics and other things since they don't have any other close friends.

Before the strike of twelve, Samantha suddenly felt hot inside her like she is drunk. "Samantha you're drunk." He said before he take her home because of her habit of drinking of too much alcohol. Sometimes she would drink but not too much.

This time she just cross her line. Taking her to his car and drove her to her house. "You're home now. Let's get you-" She gripped his wrist before he could go out and carry her. "I don't want you to leave, stay here for…an hour?" She hiccupped after her words.

He had no choice but to listen her conversation. "Say, do you like a girl?" He looked at her with confusion and a mix of curiosity. "Why do you asked that?" He smiled by her red face and ears. "Because I like you. Like I just want to kiss you."

His heart skip a beat before he say his words carefully. Especially she is drunk at midnight. The starts twinkles made the mood of the atmosphere special to him. He likes the dark sky with small lights lighten up with a white full moon.

"So you want to kiss me?" He question her while she blushed though it's hard for him to tell. "So this means you like me Charles?" She asked him then flushes crept on his cheeks. "You should drink some water, you clearly need it or you will be sick on the second day."

He handed her a bottle that is his because there is no mineral water in his car. "Thanks." She drink it and she is more sober. "So-" Samantha kissed him on the lips before she pulled away and sit down on her passenger seat.

Charles felt his heart just took by his best friend so he wants a revenge. Their lipa meet as he deepens it by pulling her close. Bit her bottom lip as she softly moan under her breathes before they end it. "See you tomorrow." She peak his cheek then got out the car.

She was about to go in before she waved a goodbye with a smile on her face. He looked at her with his heart was beating fast and get back to his house before he need any excuses to why he was late. But his adopted parents will forgive him.

"It's quite a night I would say."