Chapter 8

"Please...let us go!" Playtime screams as her eyes and face are as red as roses. "You are smart, it was a trap and he got in. You cannot kill for I'm an error file." She never heard him again as to see Baldi didn't cry anymore.

"No..." She didn't believe he was unconscious on the ground. But she knew he was alive as he breathes heavily and his face was scrunched. She assume it is a dream he had right now or a nightmare.

"Stay away from me!" A little boy cries as his knees were near his chest. Sobbings were shown to the kids who bullied him and tried to beat him and left him with bruises and scars.

Going home, his father will always abuse the little boy. The mother was too scared to intervene, saving her son from the monster the father has become. But one day the woman could not take the husband she has, she quickly go in front of him.

"Leave our son alone you drunken whore." She yelled at the man he was once loved. "Get away woman!" He pushed her aside before take his belt and continues to abuse physically at his son.

The mother could barely moved as the man aggressively push her to the wall and collapse on the floor. "Let my son go!" She take the vase before she roughly hit his head with a vase. She take her breaths before go to the boy who has so much pain he had experience.

"Charles! I'm so glad you are still alive." The mother weep at his torso while the boy looked at his mother with sorrow and fear. "Mother..." He embrace a hug for her but something sharp on her back.

"Sorry mamma but you were the one who started this to papa. You even threw me to the ground when I was an infant. Drunk just like father before and never loved me at all." Even though the mother is dead by the son's hands yet he still mumbles beside her ear.

He used the broken vase pieces to pierced through her back. Shown her eyes are widened as her mouth opens. "You never cooked me dinner, you only gave me canned food so I'm skinny. You never loved me and papa, betrayed us by sleeping with a man."

"I also despised you that you were planning to rape me. So the best option is to kill my parents, you two never loved me." He throw the broken piece of the vase to the trash bin then cleaned himself for not letting any evidence to the police.

Throwing the garbage bag to the large garbage bin, he called the police and made the place as near as possible to not notice he is the murderer. Charles was only twelve at that time. He knows everything around him is horrible and treated him as a nobody.
A few minutes later the police arrived. Charles cried but it was only an act. He told everything about it. The parents fight each other until they were lying on the floor with blood splatter on the walls. The police understands the situation and leave the case be.

After years went by, the little boy became a teenager. In grade nine, he was fifteen years old with adopted parents. His studies were amaze to people, he's like a genius or something. Everybody though he was really hard work, studying in home.

But little did they know his past is a mystery. Everyone want to talk to the famous boy who had straight A's all the time. And one teacher loves this boy, it was Charles's math teacher. "Thank you for helping me Charles." He said to his student for lifting a stack of papers to his office.

It is the paper examination. Charles also curious if he got an A for math, but he know he will, it was predictable. "Wow, what a remarkable to see you done all the questions correctly. One hundred percent correct.

"Thank you for your compliment teacher." He looked at him before he dismissed him from his office. After two years went by, the teacher had a great relationship with his favorite student Charles Leonardo. Even the teacher felt he was crazy and in love with the student.

One day, the teacher invited him to his house for he had a beautiful grades he had done and has so many rewards. "I appreciate you come Charles and especially wear fine clothes to eat dinner with me.

The boy didn't know why he do it but he felt his heart was unsafe to hear he wants him to stay for a while before he go home. "Say Charles. He stands up, walking to him while the favorite student of his watch television.

"Do you want to play a game? After playing it you can go home." The teacher is in his late twenties and wants to play a game with him. He was reluctant to say yes because he felt an eerie feeling in his stomach.

"Um-" The teacher pinned him on the sofa as his head got closer to his. "Just only an hour and you will go home Charles. He roughly kissed his lips as his hands slides down his pants. "Mm..." He hummed for the feeling of sensation, touching his crotch.

He sees a thick book beside him, but pinned by the teacher. So he deepens the kiss as his tongue slip to the mouth and danced his tongue with his. The teacher was out of breathe as he let go of his wrists. "Do you enjoyed that?" A smug smile upon the teacher as they continue making out.

"Take off your pants would you and close your eyes." Said Charles as his back was hidden the book. He obey what he said and take it out. "Embrace yourself, I will do something on you." Charles seductively said as to ready to pick up the math book.

He take the book quickly and hit his exposed genital. He screams in pain but still doest realized he hit his crotch with a book. "More!" He heard the word and just hit it again with full force then sees blood flow down.

"I feel..." The teacher left a sigh before Charles stabbed him on the face. "Rest in peace you fucker!" He leave the house after no blood on him and went back to his house using legs.

It's quite near from this house to his so it's no problem. After the next day, the principal of the school announced that the teacher who teach math's in grade nine has founded dead. The police cannot find the evidence of it as the killer is quite sharp on these.

The students murmured in the school hall as they wonder how he was dead. He didn't do anything. "Charles, It's really sad that the teacher is dead. He was a great guy." A student of his class felt sad and depressed by his death.

"Yeah, I will miss him..." He said before a line in his head appear. "I will never missed that son of a bitch." He smiles for a second before pretend to be sad for the teacher.

"I felt murdering people makes me happy…"