Chapter 13

A woman stood up using her two feet and walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth and get ready to work. She looked at her reflection, her black hair is quite messy and her eyes have bags under it. 

 She brushed her teeth, brushed her thick hair, changed to her work wear as she is a new teacher at a school. She gazes at herself one last time before she heads off to work.

The woman goes to work by car. Before she reached the school's entrance, she had collided with someone. "Oh, sorry," she apologised and saw a young man in his late twenties and what seems he's wearing a green sweater and blue jeans along the way. 

"Don't be sorry," he smiles at the young lady with beautiful black hair and blue crystal eyes. "What is your name?" The woman asked as he told her. 

"Charles Leonardo. And yours?" He took out his hand, wanting to shake her hand. 

They shake hands before she says her own name. "Samantha Johnson. You work here?" The woman asked and smiled warmly, he replied. 

"Actually, I'm new here," he scratched his neck, looking at her with interest. "Let's meet after work?" Charles suggested and she thinks it's a great idea. 

"Yeah. Sounds good. So where to meet?" She asked, then he said his answers. "The park. See you Samantha," she slowly sees the man walk away until he disappears. 

"He's a nice person," she mumbled before she saw the time. "Time for my class," she walked to her class where all the children were now chattering in the class. "Attention please!" She said loudly to get the children all ears on her. 

They bowed to the teacher before they started their class. "Alright students, we will be learning grammar today so open your textbook page 34 and do the exercises," she continued her work until one thirty o'clock in the afternoon. 

"Okay students, class dismissed," they all pack their things and get ready to leave the class and go to their parents. After the children left their class, she heard footsteps approaching towards her. 

"Who is it?" She asked as a deep male voice interrupted her work. "I knew you would be here," the man looked at her work and apologised to her for disturbing her work but she forgot she had committed a meeting with Mr. Leonardo.

"Shall we go then?" She asked them to stand up from her seat. "You ready if that's the question," he chuckled before she also followed him with the same action. "Let's go," they went out from the gate to where the park is. 

"So-" She was cut off by his yelled voice. "Samantha!" As a truck honked her in high speed towards her as she was about to get crushed.

They will never have a happy ending. Charles and Samantha will continuously repeat the same actions after they are dead.

From: Filename2

The End