SUN & MOON

╔════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╗

EXTENDED SUMMARY

╚════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╝

S U N & M O O N :

EVERYTHING WENT DOWN IN HOPE MIKAELSON'S LIFE when she was only a kid. She lost her mother, Hayley Marshall when she was 14 years old and she lost her father, Klaus Mikaelson and her uncle, Elijah Mikaelson, 6 days after her mothers funeral.

The young teenager decided to go back to Salvatore Boarding school for Young and Gifted because that was the only place where she felt normal. But, after everyone at the school found out that she wasn't Hope Marshall, the witch they knew since she was 7, they abandon her. Young Hope Mikaelson had to deal with the loss of her loved once on her own. Everyone at school was afraid because she was a Mikaelson. She was the child of a hybrid father and werewolf mother and the granddaughter to an evil witch. She was the tribrid, only one of her kind.
Everyone kept being scared of her.

She had no more friends and she was left alone, so the girl decided to go back to her house in New Orleans where she still had Auntie Freya and Rebekah, Uncle Kol and Finn and her adoptive brother, Marcel. The girl spent a year living with her family even if it was very hard. She lived in the same house where she lived since she was a kid. Every part of the house had its own special memory about her lost ones. It was very hard to just casually walk through the house and remember something that once made her happy, but now, it made her so sad that she couldn't breathe.

When Hope was 15, almost 16, she and Mikaelsons had a nice family dinner. Everybody seemed truly happy as they talked about the past and about what they planned for the future. Hope in the middle of conversation zoned out. The auburn-haired teen though about how her family just moved on after everything that happened. It seemed still somehow impossible to her. She couldn't help but always think that she was the reason why her mother, father and uncle were dead. If it wasn't for her, they would be at that very dinner, smiling with the rest of the family.

Mikaelsons were finally having peace they deserved since they were born. They spent more than 10 centuries fighting over their enemies so now they can just relax and enjoy their lives. Kol married Davina, Keelin married Freya and they adopted a son. His name is Nick, and Rebekah and Marcel got married.

Everybody was happy except Hope, so girl one day decided to go. She somehow felt that from now on she had to be on her own. She needed to move on herself without help. She needed space and after all, she needed to find the new purpose in her life. Even from a young age, littlest Mikaelson fought for the vault her family made, 'Always & Forever' and now when they are all together again, her fight was officially over.

Tony Stark somehow convinced young tribrid to come to New York. He wasn't the fan of her idea to live on her own because of her father's enemies that could join their forces and kill her from revenge. So, the Iron man had to keep an eye on her.

Hope bought a new house, near Tony but at the exact same time not. Her new home was placed in Queens. She was okay with the idea of living in that city. It was very different from New Orleans from Tony's stories and that's what she needed. Something or someone new.

The redhead girl moved away with a wish to start over with her life, without grief and pain. Was it possible to just forget about her past like that, to move on just like nothing even happened? Will her past haunt her down and destroy her inside? Will she let new people in her heart or will she be scared to not get hurt again? Will Peter Parker, our friendly neighbourhood spider-man help curtain girl?