𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.

HOPE WAS GREETED BY DECATHLON TEAM AND HER FRIENDS LIZ AND MJ

          HOPE WAS GREETED BY DECATHLON TEAM AND HER FRIENDS LIZ AND MJ. They were at the school background, waiting for all the members of the team to come and then they can go to Washington. Michelle like usually, had her head stuck in one of her books, Ned was standing beside Michelle and he was just smiling, happy to finally go to the Nationals that team worked so hard for. Flash was inside the bus, placing his stuff on his seats while Hope and Liz laughed because some comment that Michelle made about Abraham before going back to reading. Mr Harrington was also inside of the bus, talking to their driver.

          Everything seemed normal, but Hope missed something or better said, someone. After they got their project done, they kind of grew closer and she figured, not that she wanted to admit it to anybody, but she would miss him these two days that she was away from the town.

          "Hey, its Peter!" Abraham shouted and everyone's attention turned to the left side of the bus, where Peter slowly walked towards the group with his light blue backpack that was bouncing on his back.

          Hope felt her heart racing a little faster, even if she didn't know why. She was just really happy that Peter could make it and spend time with the rest of the team, including her instead of staying in Queens and catching bad guys at night.

          "Peter?" Liz called his name surprised.

          Peter walked to them and stopped right in front of the team. "Yeah, I was hoping maybe I could rejoin the team," his eyes travelled from Liz, too the whole team as he searched for one person and finally, his eyes stopped and glued at the certain redhead who had a generous smile on her face.

          Flash quickly stepped out of the bus, as soon as he heard Peter's voice. Hope figured that his problem was that he wanted to be number one in everything and with Peter around, that was hard because of the certain brown-haired boy was very smart and talented.

          "No, no way. You can't just quit on us, stroll up, and be welcomed back by everyone," Flash spoke angrily, glaring at the boy who still hasn't moved his eyes from Hope.

          Flash seeing that his teammates didn't feel the same way as he did, his anger kicked in and he started to walk towards Peter. Sure, with his spider-man abilities Peter could easily stop him but he always backed off, or he would let Flash kick his ass because he didn't want his identity to be reviled so he took a step back like always did.

          "Hey! Welcome back, Peter!" Mr Harrington said in a happy voice, coming out of the bus at the right time. He seemed really excited and revied to see Peter coming back to the team.

          "Flash, you are back to the first alternate," professor announced with a smile.

          "What?" Flash yelled in disbelief.