𝘴𝘪𝘹.

HOPE WENT TO LIZ'S TO GET READY FOR HER FIRST HIGH SCHOOL PARTY

HOPE WENT TO LIZ'S TO GET READY FOR HER FIRST HIGH SCHOOL PARTY. Liz helped her take the prettiest outfit, she wore her black jeans, a red shirt with a black leather jacket on. Also, her new friend put on her makeup. She had red lipstick on her lips and her lashes were perfectly curled. Her red auburn hair was for the first time straightened. Usually, she wore it natural because she liked the way her hair was curly but straight was nice for a change.

Both girls waited for people to come. House was slowly getting full. Hope greeted all the teenagers that came and she now knew a lot of students in Midtown high. Also, because it was a big and fun party, students from other schools came too.

Redhead girl found herself in the kitchen of Liz's modern house that was big, but not bigger than hers. She got hungry from all talking, waiting and greeting people. She saw Michelle Jones in the kitchen making herself some toast. Hope couldn't help but smile at the girl. She didn't expect her to come but she was glad she could make it.

She has been only a week in Midtown high and she saw Michelle many times. Her head was buried in one of her book's or she was blowing off anyone who tried to talk to her, and that reminded Hope of herself back in Salvatore school when she lost her parents so she was glad that Michelle actually came instead of being alone all the time.

Hope shook her head at the thoughts of her parents, this wasn't the right time to think about them. "Glad you could make it," she said to the girl.

Michelle turned her head to face the auburn-haired teen who, for the first time didn't have a smirk on her face, instead she had a friendly smile. And the first thing girl thought is that redhead wasn't kind of person she let people see, all that bitch material is just a mask.

Michelle nodded her head and Hope came to make a french toast with her. Redhead chuckled at the girl, seeing that she made quite big toast, so she assumed that Michelle was spending all the time in the kitchen. "So, did you only came to eat the toast?"

"Maybe", the girl said. They both laughed at that and Hope took bread from the table and set it into the toaster. When toast popped out of the machine, Michelle took it and started helping Hope with butter as redhead headed her the kitchen knife.

Hope's back was facing the front door when Peter and Ned arrived, both of them got into the house, eyeing the big and fancy place they just got into.
Michelle turned her head to the front door, hearing Ned's voice. She stood up from her kitchen chair, accidentally dropping kitchen knife. Hope's supernatural sense quickly kicked in, so she caught a knife just before it hit the floor.

MJ eyed the redhead not knowing how she did it, but Hope just sent her a quick smile before she turned away, not wanting to get more suspicious or anything.

The brown-haired girl left the kitchen. She came to two best friends who stood at the front door. "I can't believe that you guys are at this lame party".