𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

HOPE WAS IN HER ROOM, IT WAS FINALLY THE END OF THE WEEK

          HOPE WAS IN HER ROOM, IT WAS FINALLY THE END OF THE WEEK. She was up on that Sunday night till late because she couldn't put herself into sleep. Was it because she was excited to go to school tomorrow, due to the fact that she would finally reunite with her friends or not, she had no idea. But something kept her awake at midnight.

          She didn't hear anything from Peter since he left her house on Friday, she just stayed at her house, not bothering to get out. Tony had visited her twice due to the fact that he was still scared for the girl but after the events from Friday, after she turned into a wolf she hasn't lost control and that was a good sign.

          Hope wasn't sure was it because she turned into her wolf form that night on the full moon, or was it because she finally shared her past with someone who she fully trusted. She thought that maybe because Peter was the only person that knew her identity and still wasn't scared of her, besides Tony and Pepper of course.

          Whatever the reason was, she was glad that she kept her cool and all of it stopped. She was sick of herself losing control more often every year. Although, her Aunt Freya told her that it was totally normal for the firstborn Mikaelson witch. It was normal because as witches continue to grow, their powers grow with them and for Hope, as the tribrid, powers are growing faster and it gets harder to control.

          But still, she couldn't help but think what will happen on her parents and uncle's one year death anniversary, because it was almost a year since her mother, father and uncle passed away and from what she heard from Aunt Freya, she would have to stay out of human radar that week or she would risk her identity being revealed, she would probably hurt people too, or even kill them so her aunt's proposal was to come back to New Orleans that week.

          When her family members died, she lost it a couple of times. And it clearly wasn't strange to her. Hope had a plan that could work with not hurting people around her, she could easily transform into a wolf for that one week since she could control her transformations and she would stay like that, for 5 or 6 days and after that god damn week passed she would be okay and people around her would be safe.

          Since Tony knew about her losing control often, he could easily cover up for her at school saying one of his stupid reasons but who cared when he was the Tony Stark. He could just tell that she got an appointment to the dentist and school wouldn't mind not seeing her for a whole week so that really wasn't the problem.

          Hope signed, turning next page of the novel she was reading. It was almost midnight and she had to rest for tomorrow so she put little paper in the middle of the pages she last read and closed the book. She turned off the lights in the room and turned on the other side of the bed closing her eyes slowly.

          Almost asleep redhead teen heard a knock on her bedroom window. She opened her eyes, silently asking herself was she dreaming because her bedroom was on the second floor and a normal person couldn't climb up that high, also it was midnight and everyone was asleep so she assumed that she was just imagining things.