𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

AFTER THE TRIP TO WASHINGTON, THE FIRST DAY WENT NORMAL for Hope

AFTER THE TRIP TO WASHINGTON, THE FIRST DAY WENT NORMAL for Hope. She decided to attend the school because she thought it will distract her from the trauma at Washington, unlike the rest of the decathlon team who had a few days off given by school due to terrible life-threatening accident. Like Liz, her friend who was staying at home, still recovering from big death trauma.

Tony, of course, didn't want Hope to be at school, knowing her she would probably lose control and almost kill someone due to traumatized experience, but she couldn't just stay home, she needed to be out of her lonely house so she somehow convinced Tony to let her go.

And that was the first mistake of the day.

She went to school on Monday and at first, everything was normal. Redhead teen tried to stay out of Peter's sight because she knew that he saw her glowing eyes even for a beer second and she wasn't really ready to speak to anyone about her family and her dark legacy of being the tribrid. It's not because she didn't trust him, it's because she feared. Hope was scared of Peter's reaction, she was scared that he would abandon her like everyone else just when they finally made some kind of bond and she was scared the most of looks that she imagined he would give her, like the ones students from Salvatore School gave her when they found out what she really is and what her real name was.

So, whenever she saw Peter on the hallways she would hide in the toilet or she would try and hide in the crowd of people that walked by. When she saw him change books at his locker she turned and made her way in the nearest hallway, and she even managed to make Flash sit with her so she could sit as far from him as possible in the classes that they shared together. She was willing to listen to Flash's flirty comments for a day so she wouldn't have to see Peter reaction which says a lot.

But at lunch, she got really annoyed by Flash who started picking up on MJ. She didn't know what was she doing, but first lights in the cafeteria started blinking until they all broke and the whole cafeteria gasped in shock. Soon after, the ground started shaking pretty bad. Students started panicking because they thought that was an earthquake and every student came out of the school, they evacuated them and that's when Hope knew she messed up badly.

She called Tony and the billionaire managed to send Happy Hogan to pick her up and drop her home.

That was the last time she got out of her house in five days. Tony came up with a good reason to keep her out of the school until she got back everything under control again. It was something about traumatised experience and the school understood. They gave her days off, many days off and she spent them finishing her paintings, listening to music and reading many books.

Peter spent those five days wondering where redhead girl was. The first day after the trip to Washington she came to her, he saw her but then when he would try and made his way towards her, she would just disappear every time, even at the classes they shared. She would be the first one to pick her stuff and leave the classroom and it annoyed him. He knew that he needed to talk to her badly because of what he saw in the elevator.