𝘰𝘯𝘦.

HOPE WAS BEHIND HER NEW BIG HOUSE, on the half build bridge beside the garden

          HOPE WAS BEHIND HER NEW BIG HOUSE, on the half build bridge beside the garden. She was wearing a pink shirt and black tights with her red auburn hair pulled up in a messy low ponytail. Around her hands she had black boxing gloves, and across from her stood Alaric Saltzman. Alaric was principal of the Salvatore School for young and gifted, a private school for supernatural kids that Hope used to go to. Even if redhead girl dropped out of that school a year ago, Alaric came to visit her wherever he could.

          Alaric knew Mikaelsons for years, everyone that was involved with supernatural mess knew about them. The Original vampires and hybrid, they were known as a great evil family, the family that no one messed around because if someone tried to, they would always end up dead. Mikaelsons were known as a killer family since the 10th century but they changed after they discovered of Hope's existence. After that, they made their life priority to protect her from everything and everyone. She was the only reason they changed.

          Alaric first met Hope when she was just a five-year-old kid, still just witch. He took her to the private school for supernaturals with him and took care of her ever since. That man really does care about her as Klaus did and like Tony does but no matter what happened Hope always pushes him away.

          Alaric stopped his fist before punching Hope in the face. Hope's eyes winded because she didn't expect that kind of attack. "Walk with your hand," he warned her.

          She quickly rolled her eyes, placing her hand on his fist, pushing his fist back on his side

          She quickly rolled her eyes, placing her hand on his fist, pushing his fist back on his side. "I got it," she hissed angrily.

          They changed positions. "If you got it, I would not have to say it," Alaric shouted. He tried to punch Hope again, but this time she was quicker. She used her werewolf superstrength to push him on her side while she changed position.