𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

HOPE WAE CASUALLY LYING ON LIZ'S COMFORTABLE BED and she had a few fashion magazines in her hands

          HOPE WAE CASUALLY LYING ON LIZ'S COMFORTABLE BED and she had a few fashion magazines in her hands. She was desperately trying to find a perfect dress for homecoming since she now had a date and it wasn't anyone, it was Peter Parker. The Spiderman. The boy she grew to like. She knew she needed to find a fitting dress for the school event yet she didn't plan on Peter asking her out so she needed something perfect. While her best friend, Liz Allan, the senior that this homecoming would be the last, came in and out of the bathroom as she tried many of her beautiful dresses to see what to wear to this important school event.

          The black-haired girl stood in front of the large mirror that was standing beside her comfortable bed. She was smiling sweetly and spinning around in her place in literally every dress she tried on. "What do you think of this one?" Liz turned around to meet her best friends gaze while Hope looked up from the green dress which picture was placed in the pages of magazines. She studied it carefully until Liz called her name.

           Hope looked her best friend up and down as she pursed her lips together trying to think of the advice to give to Liz. "I think you should try something lighter...more pinkish."

            Liz thankfully nodded her head as she went to her dresser once again to look for something more fitting for her while Hope turned her full attention towards the pages of a fashion magazine. She signed loudly in annoyance as she threw the magazine across the room on the pile of other already looked up magazines. It was the last one that Liz gave to her to try looking through the pages and unfortunately, she didn't find the right dress. Honestly, Hope wanted something special but at the same time not too special, something light yet dark and with all of her wishes, it was nearly impossible to find the right dress she would wear at the moment.

          "So, maybe this one?" Liz walked out of her bathroom as she happily spun around the simple room in a light pink dress and she let her lips form a smile as she did so. Hope's eyes lighten up in surprise as she let her own lips form a slight smile. "It's perfect for you!"

          Somehow, nerdy Peter Parker popped out in Hope's mind again. Redhead teen was used to it by now. That boy wasn't even leaving her thoughts on a daily basis. She looked up at happy looking Liz as she signed. "L, um...Peter asked me to homecoming..." Hope decided to go straight to the point. She knew she had to inform Lis of this new information, but in the mess of finding the perfect dress for herself, she somehow forgot.

          Liz, who was admiring her looks in the mirror with a smile, turned around surprised as her jaw dropped down almost hitting the floor yet brack haired girl chuckled.

          "Are you messing with me? Peter Parker asked You? And, what did you say?" Liz kept asking questions, not giving the other teen enough time to answer all of them as she ran and ly in the bed beside Hope with surprising eyes and teasing smile. Redhead teen gently smiled at the memory of how Peter asked her out. "I said yes."