𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.

WALK BACK TO HOPE'S HOUSE WAS VERY AWKWARD to say at least

WALK BACK TO HOPE'S HOUSE WAS VERY AWKWARD to say at least. Both teens kept their mouths shut as they walked through empty and dark alleys so they could get to Hope's home. They tried their best to stay in the dark since Hope only had Peter's jacket on herself, which didn't help their situation at all, and since Peter walked her with his Spider-Man suit on.

The whole walk to Hope's house Peter kept thinking about what he saw when he first met her, then when he noticed her using her superpowers, then the way she managed to punch Flash with that much strength and finally his mind processed what he saw in the woods. He needed more time to put pieces together since this all seemed like a puzzle that had missing pieces, many missing pieces that he had to find out about.

Since Hope wanted to take him to her house, he assumed that she wanted to explain everything to him. Or he just hoped so.

As it for redhead teen, she kept thinking of the perfect way to tell the boy who really was she, or better said what was she. She didn't want to lie to him anymore since she knew about his secret so it would be unfair if he lied him about her's, but then again, she didn't want to tell the truth either. She didn't want him to look at her any different way because of what her family and she had done in the past so she considered the option of not telling him stories about her parents and about whole Mikaelson drama. And when they reached her household, she finally made up her mind.

She definitely wanted him to know the whole truth about her rather than having to lie to him about it. She was happier that she was about to finally tell someone about herself than she was scared to not be judged and scared off. Because deep down in her heart, she knew that Peter Parker would never once judge her for anything. And that was the main reason she decided to tell him the whole truth.

Peter was once more amazed by the redhead teen. His eyes went wide and his jaw literally dropped to the ground when he saw the house she was living in. But he managed to shook the thought out of his kind since she was a Stark, she was Tony Stark's niece. The niece of the billionaire and having house liked that explained a lot.

"You wanna come in?" The girl asked finally breaking the uncomfortable silence between them.

"Uh, Yeah. Sure," the boy managed to say after thinking about the offer. Something told him to take the offer, maybe it was curiosity he had in the girl and maybe it was just the gut feeling he had. The feeling, that helped him many times in the past when it came to saving people and doing the right thing, and now it told him to go after her and so he did.

"Um, you can go to the library, yeah. It's just down the hall, you take the stairs down, second door on the left side," Hope explained as they entered the house. She noticed that Peter kept admiring her house and she smiled at the boy who looked adorably confused at the moment.

She turned around to go to the opposite of where she told him and the boy got more confused than before. "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go to put some clothes on, then I'll join you at the library. Is that okay?" Hope asked as she turned to face Peter once more.