𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

HOPE WAS PEACEFULLY SLEEPING until Lizzie burst into her room with an angry expression on her face

HOPE WAS PEACEFULLY SLEEPING until Lizzie burst into her room with an angry expression on her face. She looked tired with heavy bags under her light blue eyes. She definitely wasn't sleeping the whole night which is why she wasn't in a good mood. The blonde girl threw some clothes and black coat at Hope's sleeping body, trying desperately to make her open her eyes.

"Come on, Hope. I am taking you somewhere so you better hurry up and change," she announced as she closed the door behind her.

Redhead teen opened her ocean eyes annoyed at sudden uncomfortable, unnecessary waking up at the early morning. She definitely didn't need that kind of waking up that morning, or in fact any morning. She was known as a light sleeper due to her superhuman senses and abilities to hear better than every living creature. So even if somebody tried to be as quiet as possible when she was sleeping, she would wake up due to noises. So she didn't get much of sleep at nights or during the day. But she was holding onto the quote that she would finally sleep when she dies...

She stood up from her bed and got dressed in clothes that Lizzie brought to her as soon as possible since she didn't want to get on Lizzie's bad side again when they finally become some sort of friends and made some bond between them. She brushed her teeth and fixed her red-auburn hair before jogging down the stairs, towards the kitchen.

Lizzie didn't even bother to have breakfast before going towards the place she had in mind. Hope only thought that this had to be something really important since she was dragged out of her own house by her friend.

It was a comfortable silence between the two of them. Hope was too tired to even speak as she was fighting her eyes to stay open as long as possible. Since she was concentrated on that,  she just stayed silent and she let her mind buzz with millions of different questions on where the hell were they going.

Did Lizzie want to go shopping with Hope for a dress? No. It was too early for that, even for her. Stores at the mall or shopping centres were still closed due to early morning hours.

Was she taking Hope to the little bakery that was placed at the corner of the street nearby? No. They already had enough groceries to make pancakes at home, which was Hope's plan in the first place.

Where the hell were they going then?

They were walking for more than 10 minutes and honestly to redhaired teen, it felt like walking for hours due to her tiredness. Still, no one said anything, but somehow it wasn't awkward as it sounded. The sound of the birds that were flying above them or the engines of the cars that drove by every now and then and the early blueish morning sky gave a peaceful vibe.

Hope found herself looking around the town for answers to her question. The road that they were taking was somehow familiar to her, she just couldn't exactly remember when did she take this path in the first place. Then, in her sight popped out the small wooden bench and the creepy looking woods which made her instantly remember where they were.