𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

IT WAS THE START OF THE NORMAL DAY in Midtown Highschool for Science & Technology

          IT WAS THE START OF THE NORMAL DAY in Midtown Highschool for Science & Technology. Students were all around the school, some waiting outside for their friends and some walking directly inside of the big yellow building with earphones inside of their ears as they prepared themselves for another school day. Well, everything was normal until black Bentley arrived at the parking lot.

          And of course, Hope Mikaelson was sitting inside, on its backseat. She would've easily come in some of her family cars if she was signed in school by her real last name. But, here, as soon as she steps her foot out of the car, she would be Hope Stark, not Hope Mikaelson. Tony and her both knew that humans don't usually know about Mikaelson drama around the world, but they would be in great danger along with her if they knew her real identity. So Tony applied her with his last name. Stark.

          She took a backpack from the seat that was next to her and she turned to look at Happy, a man who was Tony's best friend and driver. A man who Hope knew from her young age too well.

          Happy turned to look at the girl. "And you had to make an intense," he teased in a dramatic voice which made redhead teen roll her ocean eyes playfully while smirk played on her lips.

          "Bye Happy, thank for the ride," she smiled at the man and he gladly returned the smile.

          Hope stepped out of the car, her black boots with heels were visible first. Every eye was set on the car and everyone was looking to see who will step out.

          She got out of her car, her auburn red curly hair was falling down her shoulders, she wore a light brown jacket and more stylish clothes. As she closed the door behind her, she began walking towards the entrance of the school. Her black boot heels began to click onto the rocky parking lot. She decided that it was best to not look at students that were already staring at her with wide eyes. After she made an entrance like that, she wanted to seem strong, confident and maybe a little bitchy.

          Many jaws were fully opened when students saw the car she stepped out and the way her hips moved with confidence as she continued to look towards the entrance of the school. People couldn't believe that a rich and beautiful girl like her would go to school like theirs. Boys began to drool as they took in her beauty, the way he hair was perfectly curled up and the way her ocean eyes were focused on the road in front of her. Girls began to grow jealous of the lack of attention they weren't getting because of the beautiful redhead girl who had taken it from them.

          Hope had no emotion on her face as she walked along the halls of Midtown High. She walked towards the main office to collect her schedule. Luckily for her, the school administrators didn't ask too many questions about her background, seeing that she was the niece of the famous Tony Stark, the Iron-man.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

          Meanwhile, Peter Parker had been speaking to his best friend about a new Lego set he had just bought. A few students beside Peter's locker had been sending him nasty comments as they spoke about lego pieces.