𝘵𝘸𝘰.

HOPE WAS WALKING TROUGH THE STREETS OF QUEENS

          HOPE WAS WALKING TROUGH THE STREETS OF QUEENS. She found herself staring at people that were passing her way. They were different than the one in New Orleans. Most of the people were on their phones, chatting or talking or they were in a hurry to get to their homes or jobs as soon as possible. They didn't care if they actually bumped into someone on the way. In New Orleans, everything was different, people were always easy going. Hope grew up in that town and there was always music on the streets even at night and early mornings. People were friendly and she knew almost everyone there because her family was like royalty. In this town, only the sounds of people's shoes that were clicking on the ground and the sound of speeding cars were echoing the streets. Buildings were different too. In New York, they were pretty much taller than in New Orleans and so of the differences were nice for a change.

          As she was walking around the town, she noticed that the streets were getting emptier as the sun disappeared in the sky and the light blue colour turned to a dark one. Only a few people walked by and it was kind of scary. It became a ghost town in less than 30 minutes that she was walking. Street lights turned on and they brightened town now empty streets.

          "Come on! Hurry up!"

          Hope turned around searching for any sign of human activity because of the deep make voice she heard, turning back around only to find that no one was there. She looked around to find where the voice came from and her eyes stopped at the sight of the bank.

          Few figures had begun to walk into the bank while continued to talk to one another. As she walked closer to the bank, she looked at the group of middle-aged men, wearing Avengers masks. But what surprised her were the objects they were holding in their hands. She thought they were some kind of guns but they were much bigger.

          Hope's boot heels stooped clicking under the ground. Her eyes were focused on the bank and the group of robbers that moved to the road in front of her. She was thinking of going in the bank and beating their asses or calling the police and walking to Tony's like she was supposed to.

          She signed. "Screw it," she said to herself as she opened the big glass door of the bank. After all, she was cut in the middle of her practice and she needed to let all of her energy out so this wasn't a that bad idea.

          After men with masks heard the door opening sound they instantly turned their faces to the girl who walked in. They first shared looks between themselves, wondering why would teenage girl walk in the bank which was clearly being robbed. 'Iron Man' grabbed his big gun and targeted redhead girl. She just rolled her pretty ocean eyes in annoyance while setting herself into her fighting position.

          "Hey, man! Put the weapon down, we ain't going to kill her!" Man with Hulk mask over his face yelled in clearly deep Queen's accent.