𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL WASNT REALLY INTERESTING FOR HOPE

          NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL WASNT REALLY INTERESTING FOR HOPE. She reunited with her friends and they all admired her new hairstyle. She had part of her red auburn hair in a ponytail as another part of her it fell on her shoulders, also she had two perfect curled strands of it in the first plan.

          After the first three periods, Hope walked to the cafeteria where Liz and other girls in homecoming community waited for her because she promised to help them with hanging Homecoming posters all over the school and with selling tickets as well.

          The cafeteria was empty by the time she came in, so she helped Liz with the biggest poster before buying her lunch for the day. She ate a little and then, after the bell rang, cafeteria started filling up with students that waited to get their meals. Hope trew all the restorers in the trash can and then she joined her crew once again.

          Two best friends walked in the cafeteria, both of them eyed new big blue poster that was hanging on the wall. Peter's eyes almost immediately spotted redhaired girl by the wall where homecoming poster. Ned and he quickly bought their means before placing then on the empty table near the new cafeteria decoration, where they had a perfect view of the girl's crew or specifically said, the perfect view of Hope.

          The whole lunch Peter couldn't take his eyes off her. Hope when she first noticed him looking towards her she smiled sweetly as she winked to him before looking away. Peter blushed but he still couldn't tear his eyes off her. Of course Hope noticed Peters stares and she would lie if she told anybody that she didn't feel butterflies flying in her stomach, but she always had to look away girls in the crew would get suspicions about her liking Peter.

           Redhead girl stood by the wall, with her favourite strawberry milkshake in her hands as she laughed with the rest of her friends about something that Liz commented.

          A blonde girl called out towards Hope and Liz and they looked at the blonde that waved at them. It was their friend, Betty. Liz greeted the girl with a simple nod, but Hope said a sweet 'Hi' with a small smile when the girl was close enough to hear her. Betty joined Hope on the table while Liz was hanging on the wall, trying to make the poster look perfect.

 Betty joined Hope on the table while Liz was hanging on the wall, trying to make the poster look perfect