𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

AFTER THE EVENTS FROM THE PARTY ON FRIDAY, Hope decided that it was the best to call Alaric Saltzman once more

AFTER THE EVENTS FROM THE PARTY ON FRIDAY, Hope decided that it was the best to call Alaric Saltzman once more. She didn't have any space for making mistakes because people could start to noticing something about her that supposed to stay hidden or she could just snap and became a werewolf in front of everybody.

After the fight alongside Peter aka Spider-man against some robbers at the ATM Bank, when she almost lost control over her super strength, when she almost killed those men just by punching them, and after Liz's and her's party when she almost broke Flash's nose and the wall that she pushed him to, she needed to get her feelings out. She needed to let her anger or whatever she felt out before she hurt someone badly.

That's why she called Alaric, and the man gladly accepted her call and came to Queens once more as soon as he could. He was glad that she called him because she didn't do that since her parents died and he felt that she was finally moving onto next chapter of her life when she could live without the guilt of her parents died on her shoulders.

Hope wore her red shirt and black tights. Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail and she had two wooden sticks in her hands, the same goes for Alaric.

"So, what's up with you and a normal high school?" Ric asked still not believing that Hope, a girl who was alone most of the time, locked in her room and her head stuck into books was going to high school, not to say human high school.

"I never got to go to a real school. I always wanted to know what it's like to be normal for a day instead of being a tribrid loner," She replied, kicking Alaric's sticks, left them right, high then down.

She spun around, using her right leg to punch his left stick and then her right leg to the same just whit left the stick. Alaric was able to defend himself.

"Besides, I didn't want this. Tony applied me without my premonition," she said stopping for Alaric to get some air. Alaric only laughed at that. He knew deep down that it wasn't the truth.

"Any interesting humans around?" he asked while they were changing positions.

"Sort of," she started punching his wooden sticks again as the sound of it echoed in her personal gym. "There is this girl, Liz. She was the first one who talked to me," Hope started explaining her school life.

"Interesting, you actually made a friend after all these years," he said and she rolled her eyes at him. She focused on the way his hands and body moved, the way he was holding his sticks and where did they go after the punches.

"And a boy, Peter" she added while they changed positions. Alaric's eyebrows raised up in surprise. He didn't really expect her to make a friend, let all-male one but he was happy for her.

 He didn't really expect her to make a friend, let all-male one but he was happy for her