Prodigy's Brother 3: Princeton's Sister

Jacob's POV

Today's the day, my baby sister's finally starting highschool. Well it's been just over a year since I found out we were brother and sister but I'm still excited maybe even more than she is.

Jacob: Lily! Hurry up we're gonna be late.

Lily: I'm almost done!

I roll my eyes and continue to put butter on my toast. I take a bite out of it and a few minute later I hear the sound of Lily's backpack as it rolls down the stairs.

Jacob: Hey! Just because you're in highschool now doesn't mean you can get an attitude. 

Lily: I'm not getting an attitude.

Jacob: Ok, now today instead of homeroom you have orientation and that takes up your first two periods after that you have a break then you get assigned a senior buddy-

Lily: Jacob this was all in the email they sent.

Jacob: I know but you might forget.

Lily: I don't think I will.

She grabs a piece of toast off the counter and starts to spread butter onto her's. She has her hair in a braid and was wearing a plaid shirt, a Nirvana t shirt, skinny jeans and the Vans I bought her for her birthday.

Jacob: Are you sure you wanna wear that?

She takes a bite of her toast and turns to me.

Lily: What's wrong with it?

Jacob: Nothing- I mean I like it- but are you sure you wanna wear that on the first day?

Lily: Why not?

I bend down so I'm just as tall as her.

Jacob: I just want everyone to put you in category before the even meet you so maybe not dress like that for the first few days.

Lily: Ok. 

She runs back upstairs to change.

Jacob: Change quickly. 

I pick her bag up and place it by the door.

                                Lowell High School car park

Jacob: You ready?

Lily: Yeah.

She nods like the first day of high school is no big deal. 

Jacob: Excited? 

Lily: Kind of.

Jacob: Ok I'm gonna go park.

I kiss her cheek then she opens the car door and gets out. I wave to her and she awkwardly waves back.