Cinnamon

Lily's POV

Well today we got our locker numbers and Jacob being the helpful brother he is helped me find my locker but he didn't stay to help me put my stuff in because  (he claims) he had to set up for basketball team tryouts. 

Javi was in the locker opposite me, he came over.

Javi: Ok I'm going to get changed.

He was trying out for basketball today, I was trying out a little later so already had my running shorts and shirt on but for some reason it didn't occour to Javi to just come to school in his basketball stuff and change later like everyone else. 

He gave me a hug and went to change. I carry on trying to stick pictures onto the inside of my locker.

???: Aye, aye Cinnamon.

I get tapped on the back. 

???: I'm talking to you Cinnamon.

I turn around to see who tapped me on the back it was a boy with dark lips and earrings so low down on his lobes I'm surprised his ears haven't stretched yet.

???: Anyway I'm Jacob but everyone calls me Jacob L because there's another Jacob that goes here. So what's your name?

There is no way I'm going to tell this boy my name.

Lily: Don't worry about it.

Jacob L: Why not? I told you my name.

Lily: I just don't-

Chres: Aye.

Chres speed walks up the hall towards our direction.

Jacob L: Whaddup?

Chres: You know who this is? 

Jacob L shakes his head.

Chres: That's JP's sister.

Jacob L turns to me.

Jacob L: You JP's sister? 

I nod.

Chres: If I were you I'd start walking away because Jacob's gonna be here any minute to check on her and he don't like boys round his sis.

Jacob L and I both start walking off in seperate directions Chres stops me.

Chres: Didn't I just say Jake was coming over this way to check on you?

Lily: I don't need checking on.

Chres: You better let him check on you now before he bother you for the rest of the day.

Chres looks over his shoulder.

Chres: There he is.

Chres starts to walk off just as Jacob comes towards me.

Jacob: What was Chres saying to you?

Lily: Nothing.

He shrugs his shoulders like he's trying to shake something off his back.

Jacob: You know where you need to be today? 

Lily: Yeah. 

Jacob: Homework done? 

Lily: Didn't get any.

Jacob: What time did you go to bed last night? You look tired.

Lily: 9:30.