Solo Cup

Lily's POV

As much as I prayed for this week to go as slowly as possible Bash day was finally here whether I liked it or not.  Asia came over to mine to get ready and Javi and Drew were coming over a little later. I had finished getting dressed about an hour ago since I don't really wear makeup anymore.

Asia: Drew is gonna flip when he sees me.

She applied a layer of lip gloss to her lips.

Lily: Since when do you care what he thinks?

Asia: I don't. It's just that everybody's gonna flip when they see me I'm hot. Nice outfit by the way.

She always changed the subject when I talked about Drew. This is the third time today I've brought him up and everytime I do she just compliments my outfit.

Lily: Thanks.

I had on a blue peplum shirt with black leggings and nude flats.

Asia: Can I borrow your straighteners? 

Lily: They're in the draw to your right. Are you almost done?

Asia: Yes let me just finish with my hair.

I sat down on the edge of my bed and scrolled through Twitter while I waited for her.

Asia: You still got that heat protector spray I left here last time I was here?

Lily: It's there somewhere.

Asia: I can't see it past all this Shea moisture and Kinky Curly shit you got here.

Lily: Look in the back.

Asia: Found it. I hope you didn't finish it Lily because the last time I left stuff over here I got it back empty.

Lily: I only used a tiny bit.

I hear the doorbell ring.

Lily: That's the boys!

Asia: Wait I'm not done yet! I gottta finish this one small section then I'm done I promise.

The door bell continues to ring.

Lily: Asia!

Asia: I'm finished! Damn you gotta be patient.

Her hair looked exactly the same.

We go down stairs and I answer the door to Drew and Javi.

Javi: Finally you had me standing there ringing for five minutes.

Lily: You're late anyway.

Javi and I both notice that Drew hasn't moved since I opened the door, he hasn't even blinked. Javi snaps his fingers in front of his face and he suddenly jerks into movement.

Drew: Hi Asia.

Asia: Hey.

Drew: You look- uh hot- no I mean pretty. Yeah you look pretty.

Asia: Thanks.

There is an awkward pause and Drew starts to laugh weirdly.

Lily: What's up with him?

Javi: No idea.

Asia and Drew were now just talking to each other awkwardly, for some reason Asia was acting kinda shy.