Senior Bash

Lily's POV

Javi: Lily we'd be crazy not to miss this, it's our first highschool party!

Javi waves a pink flyer in my face.  One was stuffed in every locker in the school the period before lunch.

Drew: The whole school's gonna be there, it's tradition every year they pick a senior's name out of a hat and he or she hosts a party for the entire school.

Asia: My brother hosted it last year, he wouldn't let me downstairs though.

Javi: I remember Juan and Jacob going to the junior one last summer.

Lily: I don't know...

Asia: Lily come on, you know my parents will only let me go if you go.

Javi: Yeah me too.

Drew: Me three.

 It's not that I like being a spoil sport, I just knew that there would be alcohol at this party and let's just say I had learnt my lesson last year after a couple nights with Chres.

Lily: I don't have anything to wear.

Asia: You have a walk in closet and nothing to wear?

Javi: You'll look beautiful in anything you wear.

Brittany, who must have heard our conversation walks up to us.

Brittany: You guys are invited?

Asia: It's a party Brittany, we're invited.

Brittany: I can't believe Craig actually invited you guys.

She sashays off before anyone can say anything and pretends to drop a pencil in the middle of the hall way grabbing the attention of every freshman, sophmore, junior and senior boy.

Javi: This is Jojo's brother's thing?

Lily: But that's not their address.

Drew: Word on the grape vine is that their uncle is moving out of his house and hates the guy he's selling it to so before they move in he let Craig and Jojo throw a party to completely trash the place.

That didn't sound like CJ but it definitely sounded like Jojo.

Javi: Jacob and Juan are going what's the big deal? 

Lily: Ok I'll go.

Drew: Yes!

Drew and Javi high five, Drew hugs Asia then pulls away awkwardly.

Lily: But only because you guys can't go if I don't.

Asia: Actually I can totally go because my brother's the guest of honour but yeah it's cool you're coming.

Asia's brother Zach is considered a party veteran at the school, he graduated last year.

Asia: Mall after cheer practice? 

Lily: Sure.

Drew: Us too?

Javi: Dude we have to Lily and I go home together.

Asia; We'll split up though.

My phone started to vibrate and the word "Mom" flashed on my screen.

Lily: I have to take this.

Asia: Ok tell Momma P I said hi.

Lily: I will.