Ray & Marie

Lily's POV

Javi had invited me round his house to help him clean up his room. We had stopped to take a break because Javi's best friend from New York best friend from New York, Donnie called. I liked Donnie even though we never really talked he seems pretty funny and is pretty much the only friend Javi didn't get through me.

I sit on Javi's lap in front of the iMac Donnie and Javi are face timing on.

Lily: Hi Donnie.

Donnie: Hey beautiful.

Javi would go ape at most boys if they paid me a compliment in front of him but Donnie was different and his best friend. 

Donnie: So I just wanted to let you  guys know that I'm gonna be in your city for a while.

Javi: For real man? 

Donnie: Yeah your Mom says it'd be ok for me to stay. Plus I really wanna meet the girl who changed your life in the flesh.

I blush.

Lily: Changed your life?

Javi: That's what you did.

Lily: Aww.

Javi goes for a kiss but I avoid it.

Javi: What don't you like me anymore?

I just look at him and smile softly.

 Donnie: Since you guys are getting nasty and shit I better go.

Lily: Bye Donnie.

Javi: Talk to ya later.

Donnie hangs up.

 Javi: You mad or somethin'? 

Lily: No I just don't want to kiss you in front of someone I don't know.

Javi: You know Donnie.

Lily: Not really I've only ever spoken to him on the phone and on Facetime.

Javi used to make me Facetime Donnie with him because Donnie didn't believe he got a girlfriend.

I notice the time on his computer.

Lily: I have to go meet Jacob.

Javi: Where you going?

Lily: 'Lasha's I think.

I wasn't lying I did have to meet Jacob but we weren't going to 'Lasha's house we were going to Chres'.

Javi: You think? Lily where are you going?

Lily: Chres'.

Javi: Really? You're blowin' me off for that clown?

Lily: See I didn't wanna tell you because I knew you'd get mad.

Javi: What business do you have there?

Lily: Look Ray and Marie are back in town with their baby and Jacob will be there. It'll be fine. I have to go.

Javi: But what about my-

Lily: Love you bye.

I kiss him on the cheek and try to rush out his door, he beats me to the door and stands in front of the door frame.

Javi: I want a real kiss before you go.

I peck him on the lips.

Javi: Another one.