Movie Night

Javi's POV

                                                                Javi's House

So today I decided to invite everyone round to my house to watch some movies to "celebrate" surviving our first week of high school. Drew and I were sitting on the couch waiting for Lily to finish with the popcorn I invited Asia but she might not make it because she's coming straight from the airport. 

Javi: So what was Lily like before I came?

Drew: I'm not so sure because I was busy pretty much being a dick to everybody but for a while we kind of da-

Lily: It's done.

Lily sits on the couch between us with the bowl of popcorn and I press play.

Lily: So what are we watching?

Javi: Your favourite.

Lily: You don't have my favourite.

Javi: No your other one.

She rolls her eyes.

We were watching Gravity, I made Lily watch it atleast ten times last summer and she absolutely hated it but I loved it, Drew hadn't seen it so that was just another excuse to watch it.

I lean on Lily's shoulder and inhale her scent, she giggles as my hair tickles her neck. She flashes her perfect smile at me, which she does more often since she got her braces off. 

The doorbell rings and I hear my mom answering the door and talking to somebody, she comes in and I slightly adjust my posistion on Lily.

Javi's Madre: Javi, the China girl's here.

Javi: China?

Javi's Madre: The one named after the country.

Javi: Asia?

Javi's Madre: That's the one.

My mom doesn't really bother to learn the names of my female friends because she thinks they're all secretly trying to steal me away from Lily.

Asia walks in wearing a tank top, shorts and sunglasses on top of her head.

Asia: Who missed me?

Lily runs up to Asia and they do that annoying girl hug thing, when they're done Asia side hugs me and smiles at Drew.

Lily: Javi..

Javi: What?

Lily: Can you help me make some more popcorn in the kitchen?

Javi: Can't you work a microwave? Besides the bowl's half full.

Lily: Yeah but now that there's four of us we should get a second bowl.

Javi: It's a big bowl we can all share.

Lily: Yeah but everyone reaching over would be distracting.

Javi: I really don't think we-

Lily: Javier- kitchen- now.

As soon as she said my full name I knew why she needed me in the kitchen.

Javi: We'll be back.

I jog in after her and close the door behind us. I grab her by the waist and kiss her cheek.

Lily: What are you doing?