Someone from the past

--Lucia's pov--

One week later---

"Lucia" Fabios angry voice filled my ears as I rubbed my temple.

"Lucia get up, I have a game against Barcelona and you need to come, I told you about this, el classico, remember?" yep, Fabio was defiantly not in the best of moods lately.

I sighed loudly and got up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

I made my way to the closet and picked out the jersey that I always wore to any of Fabios matches.

It was from last season ,long sleeve and pumpkin orange.

I pulled it over my body and put on a pair of leggings.

I went over to the mirror and hastily put on some makeup.

"Luc" Fabio barged into my room agajn.

"I got you a New Jersey because that one is old" without warning he tossed a black long sleeve at my face.

"Gracias" I muffled under my breath as I pulled the jersey off my head.

I quickly took off my old jersey and slung the new one on.

It was black and had a dragon watermark on it, it was actually pretty cool.

It even fit me nicely since Fabio had gotten an extra small.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I don't even look half bad!

I pulled my hair out if the ponytail and let it fall in natural curls down my back.

"Come on Luc" I heard Fabio yell so I quickly ran to the door, making sure to grab my new phone on the way out.

Sergio had gotten me a iphone 6, I personally liked my old 4s better but the 6 would have to do.

--

We pulled into the stadium, early per usual an I parked by the back entryway.

Many fans had already been swarming the stadium already so Fabio left me to go sign some autographs.

I walked through the back entryway into the tunnel.

I always loved walking through the tunnel, it made me think if what could have been If my life hadn't gone to shit.

I sensed movement behind me and looked to see none other than Sergio.

"Why are you wearing my jersey?" his face looked at me with disgust.

"What? I'm not" I began to panick.

"Yeah you are"

Oh no oh fuck no this can't be happening.

My eyes widened with terror.

"Fabio" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Obviously he must have thought it would be funny but it clearly wasnt.

"Take care of it, you can't be seen wearing it" Sergio rolled his eyes and shook his head, looking at me in disgust and walked off.

I sat in the fetal position against the wall for what seemed like hours, just sitting there thinking of what to do until I sensed a presence and looked up.

It was him.

The man that I had danced with in the club.

Three years ago

He looked older but his green eyes still twinkled like they had on that night.

"You" I mumbled as I marvelled at him.