Back where i belong (final chapter)

Lucia's pov
I made my way over to Malia and cristiano to say my goodbyes, Sergio followed closely behind me.
"Congratulations guys, really I'm so happy for you both" I gushed, pulling Malia into a tight hug, and then Ronnie.
"Thankyou babes" Malia pushed a strand of hair from my face and they both returned the smiles.
I made my way outside and began walking towards the car as Sergio followed me.
This wedding helped, a lot. I thought about the way Sergio and I had really gotten even closer over the course of one night and I couldn't help but blush just thinking of spending the rest of my life with him.
Things were rough when I came back here and I didn't think life could get any better, but I really have grown and gotten better. For once in my life, I was happy for myself and who I've become.

Sergio and I both climbed Into the car awaiting for us, we had a driver since both of us had a little to drink at the reception.
"Nice speech" I whacked Sergio's leg and let out a chuckle as I smirked at him.
His speech had made me laugh. It was humorous yet sweet, memorable.
"I was fucking scared" Sergio admitted letting out a loud laugh.
"Thought I was going to stutter to be honest" he chuckled again, resting his large hand on my thigh.
I felt heat rush onto my cheeks.
the effect he still had on me didn't feel like it was ever going to fade.
--
We made it home and both of us changed into some more casual clothing, it was around 3 am and I was starting to feel my eyes droop.
"Luc"
I paused and turned to see a sleepy shirtless Sergio standing infront of me.
"Yeah?"
I padded over to where he stood by the bed and snaked my arms around his bare waist.
"I love you" he whispered into my ear.
I could feel his mouth turn upwards into a smile and it was contagious.
"I love you" I repeated back to him, looking into his caramel eyes.
His arms wrapped around my back and for a few moments we just stood there, staring into eachothers eyes.
"I'm so proud of you" his lip twitched into a smile and I felt heat rush to my cheeks.
To have him say that felt amazing, his support meant everything.
"I am too" I admitted whilst moving my hands upwards to wrap around his neck.
I bent in a gave him a quick kiss on the lips, while his one hand gave my ass a quick grab.
"I'm too tired to f.uck" we both let out a laugh as we slowly dragged our way into the bed.
I snuggled up to him, hearing the familiar beating of his heart.
"I'm glad you're here with me" he whispered into my ear, while stroking my hair gently.
For once I was really happy, I felt as if this is where I belonged, in spain, with the man I love.
"This is where I belong" I repeated my thoughts softly, getting a hmm in return.
The last thing I remember hearing was Sergio whisper "I'll never leave you" into my ear before I fell asleep with a smile on my face.
••••••••••••••••••••
Finally finished, soz this update took a long time. I forgot about this story tbh and I've been really busy.
THANKYOU FOR READING! Any suggestions for another footy fanfic? Like and comment. ily💖
Follow my insta: thebeccajones or beccajonesart