Chapter 14

Amazon now is slowly dying, and yet, people started pretending that they really care.

How foolish.

They wouldn't see the worth of the nature, unless it will be spread on the social media. They wouldn,t care at all, they just want to gain the likes, the praises, attention of the netizens. They just wanted to be famous, pretending that they are sad about what's happening at our nature.

They wouldn't realize what they've got, unless it's gone.

Started to worry because it might affect their living. Now, how will you able to see who's the stupid and the foolish?

Who's the one who's being true? And the one who's pretending? Life is full of mask, you cannot see what's inside unless you dig in.

The society is pretending, the nature is dying, and the world is slowly fading. They are really good at writing poems about the nature, when in fact, in real life. They can't put it in reality, on themselves. Gaining likes is just what they need, that's why they made a poems and stories just to find an attention.

I can't help but to think. Who will you trust in social media? Are they real or just pretending?

You can't see it, but you can read it. Everyone has a deepest secret, hiding their feelings, rants and so on. They possess the power of masking everything. Some news said that the President of the Brazil made that to the Amazon, burning the forest because they will build a structures and buildings in their. And I don't know if that news is true.

You can gather information, but you should know if it is true, first before spreading the news. Because you might ending up on the wrong information and harm people.

The breaking news about the Amazon is just like the time when the robot of life came to the Philippines. Everyone is shock but few of those were happy because they thought it might be useful.

But I don't think so, they said that the robot can help the humans in their living, but no, they are just teaching us to be lazy. I did not say that it is not a good invention at all, but the purpose of the robot is not that reasonable for the people to buy it. Help? Like what? Every individual can do the impossible things, unless you are forbidden to do so, but the point is. Building the robot is useless, but why would the U.S.A spend miliions just to build this robit, and then what? Just for the helping humans in their household chores?

Now, I started to doubt their intentions.

I carefully place the book the teacher's table.

I felt so stupid to stole this book and then bringing it back later without using it. What's the purpose on stealing it if I didn't have the chance to open it?

So stupid, Eirlys..

"Hi!" Mabilis akong napaharap dito.

Muntik pa akong mawalan ng hininga ng makita ko ang lalaking ninakawan ko ng libro.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?" Kinagat ko ang aking labi habang nag-iisip ng isasagot.

Nakapuslit lang ako dito ng mautusan akong kumuha ng libro sa Filipino Department, katabi ng silid na ito.

"May binalik lang po akong libro, Sir. Nautusan po kasi ako." Pasimple akong lumayo sa lamesa at lumapit sa pinto.

The man nodded his head.

"Sige po, alis na po ako." I bow down my head and immediately walk towards the door.

Saka lamang ako nakahinga ng maluwag ng makalabas ako.

I wish he didn't notice that I stole and get back his book, and place it where I got it.

I glance at my vibrating phone, his name is registered at my contacts.