Talk It Out.

Its been six days since you've been with the Turtles, they made calls to your work place and were able to rest and heal with no problems. 

Since you lived alone they offered to let you stay till you were able to do things on your own, you agreed not wanting to be alone with a bum leg.

They brought your dog after you basically had a melt down about it, they all loved him Mikey would play with him and take him on walks, Raph would play with him but it looked more like training. Leo would use him as a pillow while watching space hero's, Donnie some how showed him to get tools.

While stuck in your thoughts, Tanuki came over and put his head on your lap.

"hehe, you want some pats", you pet his head and after a while he bit your Sleeve tugging it.

"I cant get up by my self yet, I'm sorry", you look a bit sad and as if he understood you let go.

He walked to the Dojo.

'now I'm alone~ its a good thing Donnie made me a phone'

Your last phone got stepped on by a robot so a new one was needed.

'wonder what Aprils up to'

:texting April:

Y: "hey :D"

A: "hey :) what's up, you bored again.

Y: " Yeeesss! X(, SOS Send Over Snacks!"

A: " lol alright my class is almost over so I'll pick some things up for you."

Y:" you're an angel 0:)"

:end of text:

"I can't get up on my own . . . but I can Crutch!"

you use your crutches to pull your self up and go to the kitchen for some water.

'I would have done this earlier but tanuki would have knocked me over . . .'

You get your water and open the freezer.

"Meow~"

"Hi kitty, I'm a get some ice don't mind me"

She licks your hand as you go for ice.

"Hey . . ."

You lick your hand.

"so good".

'I'm so sad your ice cream I'm always tempted to eat you'.

You hear the boys Spar in the Dojo and take a peek.

Mikey and Donnie were on the side kneeling, Mikey was pouting and holding Tanuki.

You look to the middle to see Raph and Leo spar, they had there weapons out they looked intense.

'I don't usually get to watch them spar'

Raph cracked his neck, "ready when you are".

Leo attacked but Raph stopped him spinning around and dodging his sword swings, Leo swipes his feet but Raph gets back up and blocks another attack, Leo was able to get one if Raph's weapons away from him hitting the wall, Leo with his katana and Raph with his sai. 

'wooow~' 

They attack at the same time, in a blink of an eye you saw Leos katana hit the floor and Raph flipping him on to the floor back first.

"Nice try, Lameanardo" You hear Raph scoff.

A shadow came looming over your shoulder, when you look up you saw a Really Big Rat.