Collateral?!

You had to leave the lair for a while so you asked April to go shopping with you for some girl necessities, it took a lot of begging and fighting just to let you out for even an hour but the boys let you under the condition April went to.

"I understand I'm a target but I can go buy pads on my own!"

you cross your arms and roll your eyes.

"I get were your coming from but they just want to protect you.", she smiled nudging you.

"yeah yeah, I get it", you hip bump her playfully.

After getting everything you needed you went to Aprils place to leave your necessities and go eat some food at Murakami's, when you got there something felt Off.

"April . ."

"yeah I feel it"

You both snuck closer and peeked in the window.

"WERE IS SHE! WE KNOW SHE WORKS HERE!"

"please I do not no who she is, I cant see please . ."

'Oh noo  . . Mr. murakami . .'

"The Girls Name Is (y/n) We've Seen Her Here, Her Father . . Well Lets Just Say Hes In Need Of Her", the man snickered and grabbed Murakami by the collar.

'dad? what does he have to do with this?'

The man took out one of Murakamis cooking knifes,  jumping to the front door you yell.

"STOP DONT HURT HIM!"

"(Y/N)" April whisper yelled.

"no its not safe run", he said in a weak voice.

You looked at him with sadness and signaled April to run and get help, she nodded and jumped into the shadows.

"Well since you showed up that makes things a lot easier for us". he gave an evil smile.

"what does my dad have to do with all this", you back a way a bit looking him in the eyes.

"lets just say he needs some inspiration", he snapped his fingers.

You were grabbed and dragged out of the shop a black car came around, Murakami tried to help but was pushed inside the shop.

"don't be stupid old man! your lucky we didn't chop your arms off", he blocked the door with a pipe.

"Your ganna pay for this!", you yelled at him.

He came closer and grabbed your chin.

"heh and you think your tough shit girly, let me give you the run down. I can do anything But kill you so don't test me!", he shoved you into the car.

You laid on the floor of the car trying to get up, you were yanked into the mans lap.

"you know for a girl your age you sure got a nice body", he smirked and you looked at him with disgust.

"who are you anyway", you try to pull away.

"I'm just a messenger bird~", he pulled a cloth and shoved it on your face.

"UMM", you struggle but soon felt weak.

'shit . . I cant keep my eyes open. .Raph please hurry'. you passed out. . .

.

.

.

You felt numb and couldn't move at all, you open your eyes slowly you see that your arms were chained up and you could barely touch the floor with your tippy toes. Looking around you saw a thrown like chair and glass windows everywhere with a path down the middle, you see a banner behind the god like chair.