Friend not Foe

It's been at least three weeks since you last saw the turtles and nothing No text from Mikey and no sight of them from what you could see.

Tonight you were going to work late with Mr. Murakami, he broke his leg and needed the extra help so out of pity for the blind man you agreed to help in any way you can.

"(y/n) you don't have to stay late I can manage the rest.", he's been trying to make you go home for the last three hours.

"no way Mr. your hurt and cant get most of this stuff put away." you walk passed him putting a box of ingredients away.

It was almost mid-night you wonder why he was staying open so late when he should be resting.

'man this is a lot, wait how did he even do most of this? so organized'

you were stuck in your thoughts when you heard the door open with a very loud yet familiar voice.

"Booyakasha! haha~ Man I've been wanting Pizza gyoza for so loonngg"

'was that Mikey?'

"Keep it down Mikey" you hear Leo say.

"Mr. Murakami how's your leg doing" Donnie asked.

You bolt from the back and peek the corner.

'it is them . . . so even turtles like to eat out sometimes' you smirk a bit trying not to laugh.

You pick up some fortune cookies and toss them at Mikey.

"Hey, quit it guys!"

It hit him right on the fore head and rolled on the floor.

"what are you going on about now" Raph rolled his eyes eating his food.

'maybe one more'

You toss another one but hit Raph who was sitting next to him.

'oops~!'

"Hey, which one of you threw that", he held up the cookie.

"wasn't me?"

"I didn't do it?"

"wasn't me bro?"

he looked at them and scowled.

"well it was someone and were the only ones here". he looks over Mr. Murakami and you hide.

'why am I hiding? then again I don't wanna be yelled at'

you try to go back to the storage space to finish your work but you feel a chill.

you turn around and see the one person you didn't want to see right now.

"shoot", you say letting out a sigh.

"mind explaining this" he holds up the cookie.

"lets see, looks like a cookie" you grin and back up a bit.

"your the one that threw it Right?" he walks closer to you until your back hits the wall.

"not on purpose! well to you anyway . . ." you look down a bit from the lack of space.

He raised an eye brow.

"I was throwing them at Mikey . . ." you try to shift away but he puts both arms firmly on both sides of the wall.

"Why? For what?" He huffed out.

"I wanted to ask him something with out you breathing down my neck but its to late now" you say touching one of his arms that are pinning you to the wall.

"Ask What?" He growls at me.

"Look Mr. angry shell, its a question for him not you", You look him in the eyes getting sick of being pinned.