Go For The Throat

"Please, I promise I'm feeling 100- No 1000% better", I was giving my 'nurses' the puppy dog eyes.

"(y/n) . . ."Land looked at Raph for help, "its just . . .You wanna help me with this Don?", Raph looked at Donnie for something anything to stop me from wanting to train again. "look (y/n) I think . . .", my puppy dog eyes intensified "m-Mr. Fujimoto c-can you take this one for the team", "alright im not going to sugar coat this, we don't like the idea of you starting again".

I looked at them and pouted, "I don't want to be defenseless again . . . after That happened I don't want to be . .".

Raph and Don looked at each other feeling a bit selfish, while dad and land were confused. "what is 'that' exactly ?", dad asked looking uneasy. 

I looked away not wanting to remember the actions and unconsciously held my side, "wait . . the reason you have a large scar on your side . . What Happened!", With the last part he looked at Raph and Donnie.

"s-she was kidnapped and was being tortured s-sir ",Donnie said looking a bit scared, "it was that bastard we thought was her dad but turns out that wasn't the case . . he was the one that stabbed her and almost killed her". Raph finished balling his hand into a fist.

Dad looked livid while everyone else was pissed remembering, "do you get it now. . I don't want to be weak . . I know you can protect me but you can't always be there for me you understand that right", what I said hurt them but not there feelings it was the truth They cant always be with me and I cant always stay down here.

Everyone let out a sigh but dad was the first to say anything,"I understand but I want you to Be Very Careful Is That Clear", he looked at me with dead serious eyes. "as a whistle". "Also I want you here once a week for a check up", He added patting my head. "I-isn't that a bit much pops?", I looked at him with a very annoyed face. "Not at all, being over the top and over protective is a fathers job", he smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"You will be training with me and Leo", Raph said to my surprise. "you and Leo? but I thought-", he cut me off. "I know I can be a bit rough on you so Leo is there to . . . 'tone it down'", he looked annoyed. "Thanks Raphie, I appreciate it a lot", I gave him a quick peck making him blush slightly.

"As for me I will be your moral support", Land said proudly. "gee thanks bro", I rolled my eyes. "that's what older brothers are here for", he ruffled my hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that whole ordeal of begging I was able to train and soon enough Go On Patrol Again!, I was so excited I got ready a bit to early so I decided to practice using the weapon Splinter gave me a while back.

"I still cant get over how pretty this thing is", I was sharpening it up and to my surprise I could make it shorter.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you", Leo said as everyone followed.

"since you aren't use to it yet keep it the way it is", Donnie said fixing it to how it was before.

"r-right sorry about that . . I was just excited"

"Its good to have you on the Team Dudette", Mikey gave me a hug . . didn't last that long though.

"hands off Mikey", Raph pulled him off of me.

I giggled at his reaction, we left the lair finding some purple dragons along the way and of course beating them senseless. 

"Stupid turtles", a voice said . . or so I thought.