Chapter 6: Study

"Jensen ge, this is..." Bowen didn't even get a chance to finish his introduction before Jensen cut in.

"You must be Skye," Jensen extended his hand out to him. "I heard a lot about you. I'm Jensen."

"Hello, Jensen," Skye greeted in surprised. "It's nice to meet you."

"Bowen talks about you all the time," Jensen informed. "He tells me that you like spicy foods and instant ramen. He also requested that I bring you some snacks and juices as well as green tea."

"I see. Thank you." Skye plastered on a smile. How does Bowen know so much about me? We barely just met.

Skye is starting to wonder how you know so much about him. Yulian pointed out. Perhaps you should play it, as you humans call it, dumb. You are acting like a pedophile, giving candies to lure a child into your chamber.

"I don't have a chamber," Bowen muttered in irritation.

"Pardon?" Skye blinked confusedly at him.

"He likes you so much that he wants to lock you up in a chamber," Jensen derived.

"D-Don't listen to him," Bowen panicked but then accidentally admitted, "even though it's true that I like you. No, that's not it. I..." Bowen looked up in search of an excuse.

"You what...?" Jensen challenged with a smirk.

"I should probably stop talking before you think that I'm some kind of weirdo who is trying to get fresh with you."

Fresh? You want to bathe with Skye?

Hearing Yulian chuckling at him, Bowen blurted. "What the heck? No, I don't want to bathe with..." He halted when he noticed that the other two were staring at him. Narrowing his eyes at the one struggling to hold his laughter, Bowen averted his gaze to the other. Skye's mouth was slightly opened and his doe eyes were rounded in wonderment. Ge's eyes are so beautiful. Why haven't I realized it before?

"Is something wrong?" Skye's voice woke Bowen from his trance.

"W-What? Oh...nothing. Nothing's wrong. I totally need a shower." Bowen lifted his arm and gave himself a sniff. "Oh, yes. I'm so smelly."

"Kid, you just showered," Jensen reminded. "Your hair is still a little wet."

"Did I say I needed a shower? I meant that I have to go dry my hair. I don't want to catch a cold."

"It's scorching hot today. You won't catch a cold. Plus, a cold is a virus. You don't catch one from being wet. Your immune system weakens when you're wet and cold, so you're more prone to the virus."

"Since when did you become a doctor?" Bowen sniggered.

"You don't need to be a doctor to know this. It's common sense."

"Fine."

"For a genius in game programming, you definitely..." Jensen cleared his throat. "I'll refrain from finishing that statement."

I believe that he's calling you an imbecile.

Bowen rolled his eyes at Yulian. Stop talking to me when I can't see you.

It is in your best interest that you can't see me. If you do, you'll be staring at me. Your friends might think that you're seeing a ghost.