Chapter 13

[Next day]

I just finished getting dressed.

I was going out to buy some food for the house

I was going out to buy some food for the house. Mandy's parents were out on a business trip and we were having a huge sleepover, but we ran out of food.

I walked downstairs and put my hand on the door.

"Where are you going." I jumped turning around, Jungkook was standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Out to buy food boner boy."

He walked closer to me. He put his hand on the door and bent down so he was at eye level with me.

He let out a deep chuckle. It sent shivers down my spine. He looked deep into my eyes. "Starting with the nicknames already huh?"

I giggled and bit my lip. "Yeah, I have."

He held my chin and smirked. "You're really lucky you're not my girlfriend or I would have spanked you."

"Oh really...to bad you can't then." I smirked.

I was kinda shocked at his actions but I didn't show it on my face. I've never seen him this flirty before, and he has a girlfriend.

"Well I'm gonna get going then." I turned to the door but my waist was grabbed and I was jerked back onto Jungkook's body.

"Only if you let me come, or I won't let go." His deep husky voice made me shiver. He stroked the back of my neck.

I let out a slight moan. He chuckled.
"O-okay." I opened the door and he followed me.

[Jungkook's pov]

I was behind Jasmine, and licked my lips. My eyes stuck to her ass jiggle in her jeans
as she walked to my car.

 My eyes stuck to her ass jiggle in her jeans as she walked to my car

I bit my lip trying my hardest not to touch it. She opened the passenger door and hopped in. I wanted to grab her waist so bad and bring her ass onto my crotch and basically have dry sex. But maybe later.

I went round to the drivers side and started driving.

"So Jasmine, I still haven't taken you out have I."

She looked at me. "I started to feel like you forgot about me."

"I-oh. I'm sorry about that Jasmine, I never meant for you to feel like that." I looked over at her and she sighed.

"It's fine, but don't worry about it. You should take Jessica out."

I frowned. "Trust me I've taken her out TOO many times. She doesn't appreciate what I do for her. She just takes my money and runs. One day she will run and never come back."

She looked at me. "Why are you still with her then."

"...I really don't know." I sighed and looked back at the road.

"I think I just don't want to not be in a relationship."

She smiled. "It must be nice." She smiled to herself.

"W-what is?" I asked curious.

"Being in a relationship, waking up next to someone everyday, being kissed, held in someone's arms, just to know you're loved, you know." She sighed.

"I'm sure you've had that before Jasmine." I said trying to get her to cheer up.

She looked at me. "I haven't even had my first kiss yet and I'm 18, I doubt I'll get myself a boyfriend any time soon."

"You have never kissed anyone before."

"Nope...only my mum but that doesn't count, and it wasn't on the lips either."

I chuckled. "Well if you were to have a boyfriend, what would you want."

"I like a dominant guy, that will see me as his Princess, and he has to know how to cook, because I don't want to be slaving in no kitchen. He has to be kind, and just dose cute stuff for me, like run me a bath, give me massages ext."

"So you want a Daddy." She started laughing.

"Basically yeah." I stopped at a traffic light and looked over at her.

She put a strand of her long curly hair behind her ear. And smiled down at her lap.

She was so adorable. I would let her call me Daddy anytime.

Cringeee Jungkook!

_______

We finally got to the supermarket and I grabbed a trolley.

Jasmine walked next to me as I leaned on the handles pushing the trolly. "So what should we get." I asked dragging my body along.

"Snacks, drinks, something to cook." She replied. She seems like she knows what we need and I'm here not knowing shit.
——————
We searched the isle for food. We filled the trolley up to the top

We got back to the house with the shopping.

"Jasmine stop hitting me with the bags

"Jasmine stop hitting me with the bags."

"Sorry."

Jessica was standing in the hallway with her arms crossed and a frown on her face.

"Why is your face like that!" I asked annoyed.

She looked at Jasmine then back at me. "Why are you with HER. What did you do?"

"So that's your problem." I rolled my eyes.
"I'm tired of you being a jealous cow, I'm done with it Jessica, I'm done with us. Get out."

"Oh no you don't get to dump me like that."

"I just did."

"Okay, just watch Jungkook I'll get you back for this."

"Okay, you gold digging hoe."

She stormed out of the house and slammed the door.

I turned around and Jasmine was smiling.

"Good job Boner boy."

I rolled my eyes. "Let's get this stuff away." She nodded and we walked into the kitchen. I set the things aside.

Jasmine went upstairs I'm guessing to get changed.

"I can finally get to work on making you mine Jassie bear." I danced happily to my room.