Chapter 18

It was the end of school and I went to meet Jungkook outside the school gates. I saw him and a girl. She stepped closer to him and bit her lip while twirling her hair. I couldn't see Jungkook's facial expression but he would have left or told her to go away.

She kissed him. I gasped and felt my heart shatter. He didn't even push her off. I turned around and ran home crying.

I thought he loved me. I was his one and only. Obviously not. I thought I could be happy with someone who loved me. That's obviously not the case anymore.

I got home and ran to my room. I locked myself in and wept in my pillow. Shit like this always happens to me. How could I be so foolish to think he would actually love something like me. I'll never match his standards. I got up and went to my bathroom. I got a blade out from my cupboard. I started harming myself again. It helps with the pain, I know it's not good but right now I don't care.

I got a message from a no id number.

See I know how much it hurts sweetie💔.

Who is this?!!

Me sweetheart. You're stalker. I know you're cutting yourself right now. Don't stop it helps.

I turned around and looked out of my bathroom door to my bedroom window.

How can you see me?!!

I have eyes everywhere sweetie pie.

Leave me alone!!!

I blocked the number and sat on my bed holding my pillow.

[next day]

I didn't sleep last night. I couldn't stop having flashbacks of them kissing. I cried all night. And my stalker, my mind wasn't at rest. I couldn't sleep..I was too paranoid and scared.

I got off my bed and into the shower. I got dressed for school. I put on a black hoodie and black ripped jeans. I put my hair in a low ponytail and left the house. I made sure I left early so I would't have to see Jungkook trying to come and pick me up. I didn't feel like eating either I skipped breakfast and would probably skip lunch and dinner too.

I arrived at school and my phone rang. "H-hello?"

It was just someone breathing. I hung up and walked into school. I got another call but it was from Jungkook. I declined and went to my locker. I opened it and blood started pouring out. I screamed and saw a dead squirrel hanging by its neck.

I felt like throwing up. "Jasmine!" Taehyung came up behind me and took me away.

"Are you okay Jassie." He checked my face making sure I wasn't hurt.

"J-Just shaken."

He hugged me and kissed my head. "What the fuck is going on, first the note now this."

"Now what?"

I turned around and saw Jungkook standing there with his hands in his pockets. "N-Nothing." Tae said.

"It's obviously something."

"It's nothing."

Jungkook looked at me. "Why did you not pick up the phone, I was worried sick about you. You left without me."

I scoffed. "Like you care about me." With that I walked off to the library.

[Jungkook's pov]

What the hell was that. What did I do? Why is she mad at me. I went to follow her. I saw her walking into the library. I went in after her. I walked over to her at a table and sat down opposite her.

"Baby..."

She looked up at me. "Can you leave me alone..."

"I can't do that I'm afraid."

She looked down at her book. "Jasmine why are you mad at me? Can you tell me what I did."

She smiled faintly and looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "I think you already know what you did Jungkook. You don't love me and you never did...and for once I thought I could be happy. Obviously not. Enjoy your new girlfriend because we're over."

With that she stood up and walked out. I ran after her and grabbed her arm. "Jasmine what the hell Is going on."

She pushed me off her and slapped me in the face. "You know it's not nice to play with people's feelings, they can actually get hurt"

"What the fuck are you going on about."

"I saw you fucking kissing that girl you prick!" She burst out into tears and ran off.

Shit she saw it. "Baby please let me explain!" I ran after her. She ran out of school and into the road.

"Jasmine!!"

She ran into the forest. I couldn't lose her, I love her too much. It's all a misunderstanding...if she would just let me explain myself. "Jasmine please!"

She just kept running. I had tears in my eyes so I couldn't really see where I was going. She was there one minute then she just disappeared. I stopped and wiped my tears so I could see better. "Jassie?!"

I didn't even hear crying or footsteps. Nothing. "Jasmine this not funny where are you!!!"

I heard a scream. My eyes widened as I saw a her being dragged into a van. "JASMINE!!"

I felt a sharp metal hit my head and I blacked out.