Chapter 9

[Jasmine's pov]

Next morning.

I woke up feeling good for once. I sat up and yawned, my arms stretched above my head. I sighed and got up heading for the shower.
I got in and scrubbed my body and washed my face.
_______

I jumped out and put some clothes on.

I gathered up my hair putting it in a messy bun

I brushed my teeth then placed some cream on my face and walked out of the bathroom feeling fresh.

I noticed a piece of paper with my name written in neat cursive writing, next to it a book.
I frowned and picked it up.
I opened it up and there was a whole page of writing. My eyes followed the neat lines.

Jasmine,
I don't really know how to approach you and tell you what you're about to read so I wrote it down. I know I've been a big dick to you and I am so so really so sorry for what I put you through. I'm so pissed and ashamed at myself for doing that to you.
                I want to give you this book to say sorry, but I know that's not enough so if you wouldn't mind I would really like to take you out sometime, to say sorry again. I want to treat you better than before. You were nothing but sweet to me and I took the piss and treated you like that.
                If I could I would take back everything I said, and did to you. But that's impossible so I want to make it up to you because you deserve it. You don't have to except my apology but maybe after I make it up to you, you could tell me if you do. Or you don't have to except it at all. I deserve it.
                 I just want to see you happy, if there is any way I could help, please tell me. I'm sorry again, I just hope you can forgive me.

Jungkook xxx

I smirked at the letter "Cute."

I held the note in my hand and went to Jungkook's room. I opened the door and he was sleeping. He looked so cute.

I walked over to him and grabbed a piece of paper and pen.
I wrote my response down on the blank sheet.

I smiled at it and left the room. I went back to mine.

[Jungkook's pov]

I woke up. The sun shone down on my face. I turned on my side and saw a piece of piece of paper with my name on it.

I frowned and picked it up. It smelt like Jasmine. I love her scent so much, I turned the piece of paper over.

𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬,
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺. 𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖽𝗈 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾. 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱.