two

scrub plates, wipe the windows, sweep floors, throw garbage, cook the dishes, and take orders are just a few works in a small restaurant. after a short hour inside the busy resto, i volunteered on walking my employer's dog outside so i can get a little bonus for today. it will be a big help to save the exact amount for the rent i owe from the landlady.

i didn't even change clothes because of excitement and hurrying. by the way, the dog's name is blunt, a white bulldog. my boss thinks he's cold because he's not affectionate to her. but she loves him so much that he has to come everywhere she goes.

i'm also on my way to get a kid home from school. not one of my boys. he studies in a prestigious private kindergarten.

i just decided to take two different jobs at one time since it's not gonna be a problem.

the little boy's name is jinwoo. his parents call him haenam for some odd reasons. yeah.

here he comes.

"jinwoo-ssi!" i called sweetly to him and received a wide smile.

he flailed his arms while running so i hurried with the dog. aigoo, this kid.

"oops. careful." he was about to trip on the ground but i managed to catch him.

"noona. is that your dog?" haenam asked pointing to the dog. the dog barked as if he understands the little boy, even sticking its tongue out.

i shook my head and smiled, "nope. i borrowed him." i said as i tousled his hair and he covered his head with his smol palms. uwu

"let's go home, ne?" i held his small hands with my right and the dog's lash with the left.

i noticed that he is kinda struggling with his backpack so i offered a help. but he immediately said no.

"it's kan-fi-den-shaaaal." he grinned.

what is this kid up to?

I didn't really mind since he looks fine though.

we rode a bus already so he can see his mom before she goes to work. haenam quickly took the seat beside the window.

blunt sat on the floor kinda hugging my feet. he looks really cute there.

there was silence between us since jinwoo took a nap while we're on the way. i was browsing through the internet when Blunt whimpered. he is looking at the bus' door so i checked if we're already there.

"just a few more minutes, blunt." i smiled as i brushed his wrinkled skin with my palm.

but he looked into my eyes sadly and glanced at the door again. then he looked down. i guess he wants to go home already. he even attempted to run away but i held him.

when we arrived, i woke jinwoo. but blunt doesn't want to come with us.

i carried him and my sight caught a red pouch lying where blunt laid his stomach. i looked at the passengers who are getting out of the bus.

"the door is closing, noona!" jinwoo yelled while tugging my shirt.

"ah, ne!" i quickly picked up the pouch with blunt and we all got out of the bus.

however, i couldn't find who this belongs to.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════