six

(that's how dongpyo looks like in here hehehehehe)

gaea's

my work shift has been completed and the next one has been cancelled since ms. seo said they will have their family outing. i decided to go to my kids' school coz my out was on time.

about that pouch i picked last time... i only took the amount for the rental. my conscience can't take it anymore but i also can't find the courage to bring it to the right owner. sigh.

i bought some foods for the kids' dinner and a set of cheap crayons and drawing pads because our walls are almost a graffiti wall.

as i walked through the school's entrance, i noticed dongpyo is in the swing with his best friend whom he calls 'bestie'. her name is kim myeonji.

suddenly, dongpyo stood panicked and hid behind his friend. i was worried why so i fastened my pace. i saw dohyon playing on the slide with other kids and hyeongjun minding his own business while sitting on a bench.

i looked to dongpyo's direction and saw a person...

a jerk i cursed myself to never see again.

he approached hyeongjun quietly then crouched in front of the child. my heart panicked on whatever he's about to tell my son so i approached them quickly.

the moment i was near them, he looked my way. i saw dongpyo running behind him with the little girl. but i only looked at him. at this man i wish not to exist.

my brows furrowed as he stood and smiled... unpleasantly.

"you?" i couldn't hide my disgust and madness at him as i took hyeongjun by the wrist.

"it's been a long time." he greeted with the fakest smile i've seen in my entire life. so disgusting.

"how come you're still alive?" i scoffed as i questioned his existence... since the day he left, since the day he never showed up to have a sight of his son, since the day someone had been in indescribable pain because of emptiness... since the day i never thought he existed.

"i told you i can't leave them." he acted. even if he wins an award, i will never believe him. i only know he's a liar.

"who are you?" i retorted. i gathered the kids beside me who are now listening to the truth i never want them to know.

the truth they have frighteningly asked me.

"gaea, i--"

"enough!" i yelled startling the kids who are now cuddling around me.

"i'm not interested to hear from you. please leave the kids alone." i glared at him, teeth gritted. i just can't contain my madness. this is the only thing i will never take control of. pain...

pain of the past.

pain of regrets.

pain of every single thing i wish i could do but failed.

i have blamed myself numerous times and this man has been one of its roots.

"let me just talk to them. please." he begged. no matter how many times i want to forgive the past, he's the only part i never will. he took so many things from me. he once took my hope.

"you never even contacted them nor seen them nor accepted them when they were little and you're asking if you could talk to them?"

"how much have you gone crazy, song heejun?" i almost broke into tears but i managed not to.