ten

the guys at the police station gathered late at night after their duties

the guys at the police station gathered late at night after their duties. they are currently having drinks. the senior detectives made sure that no one will cause trouble as there is an ongoing competition between the two teams.

after all, they'll be against each other once again the week after the next. another mission is yet to be accomplished and it is a major one, outside the city.

they have to rescue those minors who got involved in an illegal act.

"kim wooseok-nim is... hik... coming." detective song yuvin hiccuped as he dizzily stared at his glass of beer.

"matjyo. han... hik... s-seungwoo is... ish coming too." a more drunk detective kim kookheon cupped his swollen face.

"you kids are already drunk." their senior, mr. heo said as he placed the beer away from the two.

"sir... this is... how we drink... hik... we're the best... among our... our college friends." yuvin raised a thumbs up, then his face slammed on the table.

"aish... how are you going home now?" mr. heo hissed.

"i'm sorry about them, sunbaenim." detective cho seungyoun apologized.

"what's so important about these two detectives coming? they don't hang out, sir." detective hwang minhyun asked. he is from kim wooseok's team.

"right. they've been blabbering about them for minutes." the senior of W1's team, mr. joo stated.

(A/N: I'm gonna use X1 for seungwoo's team and W1 for wooseok's team. hakhak)

"ehh..." mr. heo shook his head. "don't mind them. don't them mind them."

"eo. they're here." W1's detective hwang straightened his back as he saw lee jinhyuk approaching with five other detectives...

no. just two of them as they knew, and the other three are...

ladies?

"annyeonghaseyo!" W1's detective choi byungchan greeted cheerfully, his dimples showing.

"ne, annyeonghaseyo." the beautiful lady beside him greeted too as they sat down.

they sat in front of song yuvin whose face is still on the table, byungchan not knowing it was him.

"and this is my sister." he smiled.

upon seeing this, the drunk detective kookheon hit yuvin's thigh so his head immediately bobbed up. he took a few seconds to have a clear of vision of who's in front of him and with a widened pair of eyes, he bowed at detective choi.

byungchan's sister almost didn't breathe as she saw yuvin. deep inside her, she wants to scold him for a lot of reasons. first, drinking too much. second, not choosing a better outfit. third, not being able to tell her brother he dates her.