nine

"so does that mean he will take them by law?" ong seongwoo blinked multiple times before comprehending everything gaea shared with him.

she only nodded and sighed in disappointment. "he might use everything against me if i run away more."

"that heejun is totally a piece of shit." seongwoo gritted.

anyone would be mad, frustrated, depressed, stressed, and everything, you name it, if they were in this situation. the two let the silence stay between them in a few seconds. but when they heard the three adorable angels' laughter, they both smiled.

"what would i be if they weren't here?" gaea mumbled, but audible enough for seongwoo to hear.

"i guess you would be the most successful engineer..." he grinned as he spread his arms as if demonstrating a magical presentation. "or maybe the architect you wanted to be!" and nodded as he snapped his fingers.

gaea only snickered although she could feel the loss of her youth and dreams deep inside of her.

it was painful to let go.

but she's holding onto somebody else's dreams, and taking care of the dreams yet to be told.

it was hyokyung and her kids.

"it's alright..." gaea sighed as she watched the three from the window, "i still built my home."

"aww." seongwoo commented with a grip on his chest. he was too touched at how his friend smiled, although with pain, she still treasured them a lot. "you know what?"

gaea turned her head to meet seongwoo's playful grin. she scoffed.

"i know what you're gonna tell me. so, no. N.O." she said with emphasis, gesturing her hand a big 'no deal'.

"oh, come on! get a life and have at least a rich boyfriend so you can get compensated-- ouch!" ong scolded but ended up being hit on his arm quite hard.

"do you have better ideas than this? gaea, i don't want you to fight in a war you can never win."

"right now, you are defenseless. if he preys on you during the process, you'll lose it all." seongwoo continued his scolding, "and we need to get you a good lawyer ahead of all."

"we must find your other half so you can have a better alas for your custody!" seongwoo said, his voice having authority.

"it's not the solution for everything!" gaea ruffled her hair and frustratedly covered her face with her palms.

"lee gaea. lee gaea. lee gaea." ong shook his head in disapproval. "sorry you can't marry me 'cause i have a girlfriend."

they both laughed at seongwoo's statement with gaea flicking his forehead. "i won't get married unless they choose a dad of their own!"

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。