Chapter 19

Ray pov

"The beauty of public offices?" Mia unfolded a blueprint of the police station. "Public records."

"This is where he's keeping the money. The vault in the evidence room." Brian points to a part of the paper.

"Um. Uh, yeah. Can i get everyone's attention for a second? We're talking about breaking into a police station. Is anyone listening to those words? Anybody? Popo?  Five-O. One time. Pigs. People we don't like."

I can't help but smile at Tej little rant.

"You know, police stations are designed to keep people in, not out?" Han asks.

"That's why it's a stealth mission. We'll be in and out before they even realize we were there."

Dom looks over my shoulder to see more of the paper. "We're going to need eyes in there. At least to find out the make and model of that vault."

"So the vault and then, so... It's crazy. Who's supposed to do all this?"

At Romes question we grin and look at him. Rome looks a little worried.

"What do you mean? Why me?"

"Because you got the biggest mouth."

I try (and fail) to hold back some laughter as Tej says. "That's for damn sure."

Time skip

"I want a price out for their heads. I want it so high every damn pair of eyes in the city is watching for them. And i want everything you can get on her." Reyes handed the policeman a file before leaving.

He opened the file and read the name.

Ray Angelis O'Connor

What do you think Reyes plan is?

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)