Chapter 29

(The vault is a lot bigger than in the movie)

Ray pov

Adrenaline pumps through my veins as we follow Hobbs and Elena through the hole they made in the walls of the police station.

Third pov

The three of them were quick out to attach the wire between their cars and the vault. When they were done they got back in the cars, Ray giving Elena a thankful nod.

Ray felt the strain as she almost hung on the gas but soon the vault was loose. She was sure that she would appreciate the looks on the policemens faces if she only had the time.

A bullet destroyed a window on the car for her when they got out and she swore at the guy, even though he couldn't hear her.

She heard Dom talking on the walkie talkie. "Call it out, Mia."

"You've got a straight shot for two blocks. Go right."

"Got it."

They took the turn with realative ease. Though the vault destroyed a few things in its path.

"Well, the plan is working. You guys have every corrupt cop in Rio on your tail. You have to move fast."

"What's the best route?"

"Keep going straight another half-mile onto Rua Fonseca, then go left."

Ray picked her radio up. "That ain't going to work. We need to go right they just put spikes ahead."

"No, it's too tight, we're not going to fit."

"We got no choice, Brian. Now!"

The vault took out a cop car when they turned and continued its destruction with a bank.

"Holy fuck."

"Guys, I'm hearing all this chatter. Did you just take out a bank?"

Ray thought she could detect an amount of amusement in her voice. She saw cops ahead.

"Two inbound."

"All right, there's an alley coming up on your left."

Ray found it hard to focus fully as her headache was making itself known while they were getting rid of cops on either side of them.

"Ray, how are you holding up?" Mia asked over the radio.

"I'm doing fine. One hell of a headache though." She replied.

"When first chance comes you need to cut loose and get back here."

"Yes ma'am."

They took another sharp turn.

"There's a big group coming up south. You gotta do something now!"

They used the vault to get police cars of their backs until they heard crashes behind them and Rome and Han confirming they were clear.

"Thanks guys."

"Anytime."

"See you on the other side."

"You guys just carved out a ten second window. Make it count!"

As soon as they had switched vaults Ray took up her radio again. "Guys I'm seeing double. I'm gonna have to cut loose."

As soon as she spoke she heard her brother and her boyfriend answer. "You did good. Go back to Mia."

She was about to do just that when something hit her car sending it flipping over. She heard them screing over the radio but they couldn't stop now.

"Didn't think i would find you, huh?"

Her fathers face was grinning and the headache made her head feel like it was going to explode.

He kicked her in the stomach. "Arhg."

When he was about to kick her again she threw herself around his legs, pushing back the constant fear. "I've had enough of you." She spit blood in his face.

He laughed and threw her off. "You have had enough of me?"

She got up on her feet. "Yeah. That's why you're gonna die here."

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)