Chapter 27

Ray pov

Dom kisses my cheek and gives me a smile as we wait for Hobbs to show up.

I smile back. "How do you think Hobbs is going to act?"

Just as i asked the question the crowd parts for the buff cops making their way through. I'm guessing Hobbs is the biggest one of them and he doesn't look happy.

Third pov

"Hey, Toretto."

Dom turned to look at him while the others stayed in their places.

"You're under arrest."

Ray couldn't keep her smirk back.

"Arrest? I don't feel like I'm under arrest. How about you Brian?"

Brian was smiling. "No, not a bit. Not even a little bit. What about you, Ray?"

"Nope." She answered as she too, turned towards the cops wanting to take them in.

"Just give it a minute. It'll sink in." Hobbs looked like he was trying to intimidate them.

"We didn't kill those feds. It was Reyes."

"I don't give a shit. I'm just here to bring in three assholes whose names hit my desk."

Brian nodded slowly. "Yeah, sounds like a real hero."

A vein seemed to pop for Hobbs. "That's funny. From a guy who took the oath of a cop, then went against everything it stood for, a woman that nearly killed someone and a wannabe tough guy prick that beat a guy half to death with a socket wrench. Yeah, real tough."

Dom saw Ray tense up like he did.

"You turn around and put your hands behind your back."

Dom went face to face with him. "I don't think so."

"Your mistake is thinking you got a goddamn choice, boy."

"And your mistake is thinking you're in America." Ray's voice had a hint of ice to it as she stared his team down.

Dom smirked. "You're a long way from home. This is Brazil." As soon as he raised his arms everyone with a gun pointed it at the team of cops.

The cops of course pulled their own weapons but they were out gunned. One of the guys went up to Hobbs. "Come on boss, another day." When he didn't seem to let up on his glaring the man tried again. "Come on H, it's a lot of heat."

"I'll see you soon, Toretto."

"I look forward to it, cop."

As they backed off Elena threw one last look at Ray and Dom. They gave of this auora of power and they had people willing to help them.

And the way he had looked at Ray. It was the way her husband had looked at her and for a moment she wondered what they would do if the other got hurt.

What did you think of Elena's thoughts on them?

Vote and comment, it keels me motivated :)