CHAPTER 22

(Hello! So this is just kind of a side note for you! When the words are like this it means the character is thinking. So all of it this is going to be like this, sorry. NOW LET'S GET BACK TO THE BOOK SHALL WE?!?) 

COLBY

I storm out of the old shitty house. I'm pissed that the only thing I can think about is her, always her, sometimes it gets frustrating but I can't help it. All I want is her, in my arms warm and safe. Not knowing that she is okay is killing me inside. I feel like someone is cutting out my inner animal, my wolf. 

Who I am. I pause a moment to rip off my shirt angerly throwing it to the ground ready to shift. I hear smaller muffled footsteps behind me I know it is Danny because I hear her stern voice calling me.

"Colby?!" she says and I know she wants to rip my head off for what I just did. 

"Go back to the packhouse," I instruct but continue when I see the face she is making at me. I roll my eyes and say "I need to clear my head. I'll meet you back there in a while or here later if anything." 

I shift to my wolf be for she could put up a fight that I really just don't want to have.

 Who am I?  Who am I without the other part of me, the best part of me? I strive to be a better man for herI know it all sounds so fast but when you find your other half and you know there is no one else out there for you, you fall fast and hard for them. Knowing there is no stopping it you kind of feel helpless. 

I feel like I am not this lovey-dovey, head over heels type of guy for anyone. But at the same time I know what it means/feels like to be in love and have no way of stopping the feelings from taking over. It is nothing to be ashamed of to - be in love- I know that. I hate feeling this way and not being able to do anything about it. I know I hate the feeling of being helpless and stressed out just because I don't know what is happening to someone; mentally, emotionally, or even physically. 

Its all about a person.

A girl.

 I want to be mad but I can't not with anything that has to do with her that is. I'm just mad at myself for the way I am. For feeling like I can't handle the feelings I have for her. Or feeling like I want to rip someones head off... no, a vampires head.

I just want to kill that cold dead bastard and his brother for taking what is MINE!

I will get her back and I will stop at nothing to do it! 

I head toward the packhouse I have a plan and I need some backup.