CHAPTER 15

ALLIE

He seemed a little irritated or upset and I'm unsure of what I did. Just because I wouldn't say whom I feared? Just because I don't want to talk about it, doesn't mean I don't trust him or believe he'll protect me because I know he would. I just don't/can't bring myself to say it aloud it would mean admitting it and I can't do that, much less admit it to anyone, even Danny.

"I'm sorry I upset you," I say trying to make him see I just don't want to talk about it. "I just- "

"Its ok, princess you didn't do anything I just can't stand the thought of someone hurting you. I know I probably shouldn't say things like that or feel the way I do I just can't help it." He says reaching across the table holding my hand.

I smile at him and say. "I know how you feel because I feel the same way."

He just smiles back at me and says, "We better hurry 8:00 is rolling around fast." I nod and we eat in silence.

***

"So, there is a pack?" I ask hesitantly as we sit in the silent of the cab of my old truck.

"Yes, there is, its call the Silver Creek Pack." He states simply.

"Oh so, like a whole room of werewolves?" I ask a little nervous.

He chuckles and says, "No more like a whole house full."

"oh..." I say a bit timidly unsure of what I was getting myself into. Before I know it, we are sitting in front of what I would call a mansion and I take note that there probably close to twenty cars out front of the big house already.

He gets my attention by bringing his hand to my cheek and gently pulling my face toward his direction. He tells me again that I am safe with him and his pack. It's a little hard to breath when he does things like that, so I try to swallow the lump in my throat and nod.

He smiles softly at me and I realize at that moment how close we are then I also realize that he keeps looking at my lips. I find myself doing the same thing. He as such nice plump lips. We are so close that I can feel his gent breath on my lips. Then we hear a loud knock on his window, startled I jump back so fast I almost hit my head on the roof of the truck. I hear a low growl coming from him as he turns and rolls the window down.

"What?" he growls the word out and to be honest I would probably be scared to death if I was on the receiving end of it.

"We are ready when you are." The boy sounded nervous. The guy looks just a few years younger than me. He looks familiar.

"We'll be in, in just a minute." He practically growled at the kid.

"Sorry." He mutters as he turns to me.

"It's ok. We better head on in." he just nods and gets out I scoot over to open the door, but it opens before I can do it myself. I look up to Colby and smile at him. I take his outstretched hand and step out of the truck. He closes the door behind me but doesn't move to walk away. Before I realize what is happening he gently pushes me against the tuck and just be for his lips meet mine he hesitates as if asking permission. Without thinking I closed the space answering his question. The kiss was more than I expected it would,  hot, fiery and passionate like he has been waiting for this moment for a long time. I take advantage of the moment and slide my hands up his arms and into his hair gent scratching his scalp. I get a low rumble from him when I do that. He quickly pulls away and rests his forehead against mine and breaths deeply as I do the same.

"WOW." I sigh under my breath.

He chuckles and reaches up to my hand that is still in his hair, he interlocks our fingers and says "As much as I want to stay out here with you we need to go in."

I nod in agreement and walk hand in hand with him into the big house. As we walk through I look around amazed at how beautiful it is. It all looks old too like it was built in the mid to late 1800's because it looks like the light fixtures were added, but that is all I can get from it. We walk into a huge room and its full of people as we make our way to the front I can feel the hole rooms eyes on me. Colby walks to the front and says.

"SOMEONE WE LOVE HAS BEEN TAKEN..."