Chapter 9: A List of Questions

3rd Person POV:

"Alright, the list of questions is complete! Uhh, I think." Fei decided to put her questions on a piece of paper. So far she has:

Where am I?: Answered...sorta

Why am I here?: Idk, hopefully, I can find out someday

How did I get here?: Idk

What happened to everyone else?: Idk. Update: Raul, now known as Shiro, is here. He wants to fuck up my life.

Why hasn't my family come to help me?: I'm not even in their dimension. They couldn't do anything

Why HERE? In this dimension?: Idk. Maybe something in my personal world?

What does Shiro have against my family?: idk, but I don't care. I have to take care of him

What is he gonna do to me?: He might end up trying to kill me...Or kidnap me...But I won't let him get me that easily.

How could I ever get back?: I want to go back home. It's been years since I have seen them...but the more I stay in this village...the harder I find it to leave.

The list wasn't that long, but it went through most of Fei's big questions. The last one becomes more worrisome every time she thinks of it. The people she has met here so far are wonderful. She has grown attached to them so fast, and she doesn't know why. It felt like she had seen them before, too, but she always brushes it aside.

Nowadays with her friends, however, it has gotten particularly sour. She still hangs out with Naruto, but Sakura and Ino. They had a different story. She went to Sakura's house one day after she and Ino got distant. Fei decided to ask why and found out that it was to compete for the love of Sasuke.

"What?! Why?!" Fei yelled. Sakura put a finger to her lips, indicating to her to keep quiet.

"I knew you wouldn't understand Fei, but I won't blame you," she looks down at the floor for a bit before looking up again, "but I love him a lot. You'll understand once you find someone. But...I feel terrible too...she was my first friend after all..."

"Then why did you two agree to stop being friends?! Because you have the same crush as everyone else in this place?!"

"We both agreed on it..."

Fei was angry, yes. But not by much. She hung out with them individually and made sure to establish that she was not going to become a tool of support when it comes to getting the boy. She could also see why they were so focused on separating. She assumed that the competition for the crush only made things worse...

"Fine, but you can't give me shit for hanging out with both of you. And you have to agree that I am neutral to all this and I will not help any of you with this bull..."

"YES OKAY, BUT STOP CURSING!" She yelled and pinched my nose. Fei gently slapped her hand away.

"Alright, alright! Stop that already, Sakura!" Fei yelled back before smiling, "Imma head home okay?"

"Yeah. Thank you for coming!" Fei nods then leaves. Today was the day she got her headband. It was a clone jutsu and with her training and intense study, it was surprisingly easy. As for Naruto, not so much. He said he would pass this test, but he ended up failing.

"Oh, Naruto..." Fei mumbled. She felt bad to see him down...this was a derailment from his dream. She goes to find him on the swing. As she approaches him she hears two women talking.

"There, you see him?" the first woman said

"It's that boy. I hear he's the only one that failed," the second woman stated.