30

Shawn's POV
"Guys, I have a special surprise for you," I said to the twins.

"Is it mommy?!" Malcolm asked.

I smiled, "Actually it is...I'm gonna take you with me to go see her, how does that sound?"

"YAYYYYYYY!" they cheered.

I laughed, "Ok, let's go get ready then we'll go okay."

"I want to get mommy a present," Marisa said sweetly.

"Me too!" Malcolm added, they were always feeding off of each other, it was pretty cute.

"That's a great idea, we'll stop by the store on the way there."

I got them and Maia ready and then we stopped by Hallmark so they could get her a little gift.

"Alright, each of you pick out something you think she would like," I said as we walked around the store.

"I wanna get this for mommy!" Marisa said holding up a giraffe stuffed animal.

I covered my mouth to keep from laughing, "That's perfect, baby, giraffes are her favorite animal

I covered my mouth to keep from laughing, "That's perfect, baby, giraffes are her favorite animal."

She smiled, very pleased with her choice. "Malcolm, do you see anything she'll like?"

He pointed to a giant spongebob pillow and I shook my head. Spongebob was his favorite, but I knew Bey would love anything coming from them.

"That's perfect."

"And if you let me get peanut butter cups, I'll share with mommy," he said holding up a package of Reese's peanut butter cups.

I chuckled, "Ok, go ahead and get them." These two knew how to take advantage of any opportunity but I didn't mind today.

We paid for everything they picked out and went on our way to the hospital.

I knocked on Bey's door and she came over to open it.

She was glowing, smiling, and thick. She'd definitely put some weight on and looked amazing.

"Hi baby," she said giving me a quick kiss before bending down to the twin's level. I didn't take it personal, I know she missed them like crazy.

"Mommy!!" they said excitedly.

They both ran into her arms and she hugged them close to her and kissed all over their faces while they laughed. "I missed you two sooooo much!" she said.

"We bought you presents!" Marisa said excitedly.

"Oh thank you, baby, come on let's sit down and I'll open them," she said.

She sat down on her bed and the twins hopped up and sat next to her.

"Lemme hold my baby," she said to me.