31

Beyoncé's POV 1 week later

Skai finished feeding Giselle and put her back in her stroller then looked over at me

Skai finished feeding Giselle and put her back in her stroller then looked over at me. "Will you stop taking selfies on my phone?" she said laughing as she took her phone out of my hands.

"Whatever hater, I'm cute," I said flipping my hair.

"Only you would put on all that jewelry to take our kids to the playground," she said.

"Yeah yeah....I look good."

She smiled at me, "Yeah, you do."

I bent down to pick Maia out of her stroller and hold her. She wasn't fussing or anything, I just wanted to hold her.

Skai and I were sitting with the babies while Brandon and Shawn ran around with the twins on the playground.

The past week has been so great and so different than before I was admitted to the hospital, I felt like a new person and it was amazing. I've felt so close to Shawn and the kids, especially to Maia, in a way that I hadn't before. It's weird but I feel like Maia could read my energy...she knew that I wasn't okay before so she didn't feel safe with me. Now that I'm healthy, it's like she knows and she doesn't scream even half as much as she used to.

"How have you been feeling?" she asked.

I smiled, "I feel like....I am Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter. I feel like me again."

"That's good....I missed Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter....she's pretty great," she said putting her arm around me and pulling me into a hug.

I laughed, "She is, isn't she?"

The twins came running over with Shawn and Brandon trailing behind them.

"Mommy do you have snacks?!" Malcolm asked.

"You know I always got snacks," I said reaching into my bag and handing Marisa and Malcolm each a juice box and bag of goldfish.

"That's cause you are a snack," Shawn whispered in my ear as he sat down on the bench next time me.

I playfully elbowed him in the side, "Baby, I'm a whole meal."

"I know that's right," he said.

"You know you two have never been good at whispering...luckily I only had to deal with it for 5 years but you finna traumatize my siblings," Skai said.

I just rolled my eyes, "Oh hush up baby girl how do you think y'all got here?"

"You got any extra goldfish?" Shawn asked.

I chuckled and handed him a bag of goldfish, "Big ass kid."

"We wanna play with you and Skai," Marisa said as she finished her goldfish.

"Alright, what do you wanna play?" I asked.

"Hmmmm....hide and seek!" she answered.

"Okay, Shawn, Brandon watch the babies?"

I handed Maia to Shawn and took the twin's hands.

"Skai, you count!" I said as the twins and I ran off to hide.

——
The end.

Thank you all so much for reading and voting and commenting. I love to real all of your comments!

There will be an epilogue posted in a few days.

Also, I can't say for sure that there will or won't be a part three. I never planned on making a sequel but I got inspired one day and came up with the idea, but for now, the end 💕