Imagine #5 Sasha

Today is your audition for dancing with the stars. Your really nervous. What if i dont make it? You think in your head. You shake your head at the thought.

You walk in and there are alot of good dancers. Pretty girls and cute boys. You take a deep breath and walk with the other dancers. You begin to stretch while waiting for instruction.

"Ok listen up!" You all hear. We turn and see a few people. One of them is award winning choreographer Mandy Moore. She is the best of the best.

Next to her is sharna Burgess. She won dwts once but she's always in the finals.

Then there's Val chmerkovskiy. He won dwts 2x and always gets amazing partners. He's an amazing dancer and what I aspire to be.

You all hear the door open. You all turn and see a short but tall figure running. Another dancer you think to your self. As the figure gets closer you realize that it's Sasha Farber. You and him went on a date yesterday. It was a blind date and you guys really hot off.

"Sasha is always late." You hear Val say. You don't wanna laugh but I really do. "He was late to our date" you think in you head. Sasha walks up with them and acts like he was here the whole time. His eyes scan the room of dancers and his eyes land on you. You guys look at one another before Val says something. You both turn your attention to him.

"Here's how this is going to go down..." Val says. " Your all going to partner up with one of us to learn the routine. If you make cuts then you'll learn a contemporary routine. If you make cuts after that you'll all do the routine your prepared for us." Just him me mentioning cuts scared you. Your stomach clenches and you feel like your going to throw up. "If your I call you name go with sharna." Val says. You hope she doesn't call my name. "Ella Anderson, Kelly Santos, ( and a bunch of other names). Yay you think.

"Ok here's who's in my group" Sasha exclaims. He looks at the paper. His face lights up as he begins to read it.

"Mia Vay, Destiny Mottas, Jenna Johnson, Y/f/n ,(A//N: y/f/n me and your full name including first and last) and Sara Rhodes. " You A smile finds its way to your face. You all get up and walk to a corner with him.

"Hi guys." He says with the cutest Australian accent. "If you don't know my name is Sasha. I'll be showing you guys the dance. " he says. "Questions?"

-------
When were done learning the dance we so go in front of them and do the dance. They call us in our groups. The girls on sharnas team is good is really good. They call your group next.

Your so nervous. You hold your hands together so they don't shake. They play the music. You smile at them. You begin to do the dance sasha thought you guys. When you looked at the judges table you saw they all were looking at you. They were for the whole dance.

When were done we all sit in another area while they do cuts. You don't know why but you turn to look at there table. Sasha's eyes catch yours. You quickly turn away.

They call you in the groups you were in. They tell you a good thing about your group and bad thing about your group. Then they tell you good and bad things about you individually.

"My group!" You all here Sasha yell. Your group gets up and walks over.

"Here's a good thing about your group." Vals says. "Your all very groomed dancers with amazing ball changes and attitude. " You all smile. You feel Sasha's. Eyes on you. You don't move.

"Here's a bad thing." Mandy says. "My eyes go directly y/n. Not that you guys are bad but she's a powerhouse and when there's a power house you guys need to try to match her power. " Me? A power house. You think. They tell us our own critics.

"Y/n As Mandy says power house I can't pick another way to say your amazing. " Val says. You nod and smile.

"If your name is called your cut....Mia Vay, Destiny Mottas, and Jenna Johnson. Your heart drops. I'm the only one who made cuts. Your mouth hangs open.

-----

Now your in a group with Sasha by yourself. Doesn't sound bad but doesn't sound good either.

"Ready y/n?" He asks you. You Nod your head. You still can't get over the fact that your the only one that didn't get cut. "Have you done contemporary before?" He asks. You nod your head.

"I'm trained in the style. " You say.

"Well then it's a good thing your the only one here so we can play to your strengths." You nod. He smiles at you and so do you. He wrinkles his nose when he smiles and it's really cute.

--------

You just finished your dance and they have no words. Sasha smiles at you. Mandy has tears in her eyes. Val looks at his arms. Sharna has her hands cuped around her mouth.

"Did I - Did i do good?" You ask a bit scared. They don't answer.

"I don't have words. That was great. I have goosebumps it was flawless. Sasha did a great job choreography it." Val says. I smile.

"I think it's unamous but I think we found a new dancer dancing with the stars." You place your hands over your mouth and begin to cry.

"Please tell me your not joking." You sob. They all shake there heads. They all get up and hug you.

-------
When you was done texting and calling everyone about you making the troupe you leave.

"Are you done crying?" A familiar voice says. You smile and turn around and see Sasha Sharna and Val. walking towards you.

"Yeah but i had every right to." You say defending your case. They all laugh and nod. They all leave but Sasha strays behind.

"I'm really happy you made it." He says smiling brightly. You smile back.

"Why?"He takes a step closer. You can feel your heart flutter and your breaths slowly quicken.

"Because I get to see your beautiful face ever u rehearsal. " You feel your face heat up. He smiles at the fact that your blushing and begins laughing. You hit him playfully.

"You know I'm happy made it to. Wanna know why?" You ask teasing him. He puts his hand on his chin and thinks. You laugh at how cute and dumb he looks right now. He finally gives up.

"Why?"

"BecauseI forgot to do this last night."

You step on my tip toes and press your lips to his. He smells like vinalla but taste like strawberry. A great combination. He puts his hands on your face and you place your arms around his neck. You stay like this for a while. You both pull away smiling
From the best kiss you both had in whole lives.

Hi guys

I have no idea how I came up with this tbh

The Sussex tour is in less than 5 hours!!!

Dwts comes on tmr and I'm voting for Gleb

I didn't edit or proof read this

Tell friends to read💞and click the star ☆at the bottom💘and don't forget to to follow💕

~ZaMahj♡