Imagine #11 Derek

A//N: Gonna do povs for this one. This idea is from dwts_ballerina. It's from her oneshot book called chermergess. It's a great story and u should check it out!!!

"Derek!!!" I yell as I walk into my best friends Derek house. We became friends as soon we met one another. I couldn't imagine my life without him.

He walks down the stairs in grey sweat pants and no shirt. His hair is shining. I'm guessing he just got out of the shower.

"Can I help you?" He says making his way over to me with a smile on his face. He wraps his arms around me engulfing me in a hug. I push him off of me after a while.

"I wanted to talk to you about Steve." Steve is my boyfriend. We have been together for 2 years now and I'm in love. Derek's opinion of him is really important to me.

"Umm..." he winces a bit and hesitates. "I don't think he's the one for you. He doesn't give you passionate kisses and doesn't hold you like he should. He always misses your practices and shows. He comes home late and He's not honest with you. Hes... He's not the one."

Tears swell up in my eyes. Not because he's wrong but because he's telling the truth. I cover my face with both of my hands and cry into both of them.

"How could I be so stupid!" I sob into them. "How!" I remove my hands and look up at Derek.

Derek pov

She removes her hands and it breaks my heart to see her like this. Her make up is smeared a lot. Her mascara is long down on her eyes.

I pull her close to me and wrap my arms around her. She sobs into my gray sweatshirt. It darkens it a bit where she cried at. I rub my hand up and down her back. Her cries soften within the next 10 minutes.

Y/n pov

After I leave Derek's place I go home to see Steve. I've decided to break up with him.

"I'm home!" I shout from the doorway. I don't get an answer. I drop my keys on the counter and go upstairs.

The bedroom door is open a bit. Before I could open the door I hear a woman's giggle. I look though the doorway and see Steve with Jenna. My heart drops. I cover my mouth with my hand. I run down the stairs and leave.

I pull over and begin to sob hard. My fists clutch the wheel. I hit the wheel a few times. I scream and let everything out.

When I look over at the time it's 1:00am. I'm shocked I've been her for a few hours and just crying. I drive to the only person I can trust and I go to dereks.

I pound on the door like my life depends on it. He opens the door slowly. When he opens it I'm a bit shocked. He isn't wearing a shirt he's wearing a gray sweat pants though. His eyes look droopy from sleeping I'm guessing.

Derek pov

I blush a bit when I notice I'm not wearing a shirt but I brush it off. I rub my eyes a bit. The light hurt my eyes.

"Y/n babe why are you hear at 11:12 in the morning?" I ask her. I wonder if I sound as tired as I am.

"I went home to talk to Steve and..." She trails off. I see tears form in her eyes and fall down her cheeks. I then notice that her eyes are puffy and red. She was crying before she came here.

"C'mere" I say opening the door more allowing her in. She smiles a tad bit and walks in. She sits on the couch while I go in the kitchen and get her some water. When I return she's wiping her cheeks.

"What happened?" I ask when I return. I place the water on the table and give my complete focus on her.

"As I said I went home and I saw Steve and Jenna together. In our bed" her voice cracks on the our bed part. I feel horrible she doesn't deserve this. He doesn't deserve her. I hug her tightly she hugs me back.

Y/n pov

Derek offered to let me stay with him for tonight. I said yes with out hesitation. I get to sleep in his bed.

I had a really bad dream that Steve cheated on me with Jenna. Then i wake up and realize it's not a dream. It's my real life. I sob loudly. I didn't know I did until Derek walked in.

"Are you okay?" He asks walking in. I shake my head no. He walks over and hugs me. He kisses my temple. He gets up to leave but I stop him.

"Der bear?" I say referring to the nickname I gave him when we first met. He smirks and turns around. "Can u lay with me?" He doesn't even hesitate. He lays under the covers with me and wraps both arms around me. I snuggle into his chest. The sound of his heart beat put me at ease. His breaths above my head sooths me. Soon enough sleep pulls me in.

Hi guys

It's been a while since I updated.. Ok so Gleb (my favorite pro on dancing with stars) is in the freaking Finale!!!!!

Omg guys I jumped up and down and screamed when I found out. I was so happy. There going to finals!!!!! Guys I'm really happy I can't even explain it. AHHHH!!!!

As I said before I got this wonderful idea form dwts_ballerina. Her book chmergress (I'm pretty sure I spelled it wrong. If I did plz comment) check her book out

I didn't edit or proof read this photo

Tell friends to read💞and click the star☆ at the bottom💘and don't forget to follow💕

~ZaMahj♡