Imagine #14 Gleb

It's your senior year of high school and life couldn't be better. Your on The cheer team(your still trying to decide if that's a good thing),your a straight a student,and you have the best boyfriend ever. His name is Gleb. His family just moved here from Moscow,Russia, in the 5th grade.He's also a senior and he's the best player on the lacrosse team. Your not only saying that because he's your boyfriend. The while school knows it. Even the players known it.

Your walking out of school and you see your boyfriend. He's leaning on his black jeep wrangler. You blush as he smiles at you. You shake your head.

"Hey babe." He says pulling you to1wards him and engulfing you in a hug. You inhale him. His breath, his warmth,his smell. "God I missed you." He mumbles in your hair. You sigh. You wish you could stay like this forver. After a while you guys part. He opens your side of the car and you get in. A few seconds later he gets in the car and he drives me home.

-------

"What song do you want to listen to?" You ask plugging the aux cord into your phone. When you guys drive home you typically listen to music. It's like you guys tradition.

"I don't care baby." He says. You know your blushing but you just can't help it. His Russian Accent is to die for and he's all yours. Out the corner of your eye you see him smirking. You go to Apple music and you play When will my life begin from tangled.

"kolibr?" He says after the song is over. He calls you hummingbird because you hum all the time. You turn and face him smiling. He smile back at you.

"Yesssss." You say dragging the s.

"Do you want to go out for dinner. That way your dad doesn't want to cook."

"You mean so you don't have to eat my dad's cooking. " you say grinning. He chuckles and takes your hand. He kisses the back of your hand.

"There's this new Mexican place we could try." He says. You nod your head and smile. "Its 20 minute ride you better play music. "

-------
In the middle of all for one from high school musical he announces were here. You look out the window and see were at school. You turn to your boyfriend and glare at him.

"Why are we school?" You ask him.

"I forgot my lacrosse stick I have to get it." He says skimming him thumb over the back of your hand. It's puts you a little bit of ease but not 100%. You look up and look him in the eyes.

"Hurry back I'm hungryyyy." You whine. He grins and kisses your cheek.

As your waiting you put your feet on the dash and listen to music. After 20 mins you get out of the car and go to the field. You think that he must be talking to a coach or he's taking his sweet time. If he's taking a long time on purpose your going to kill him.

You walk onto the football field and you see a bunch of people. All these people are on the lacrosse team. What the hell is going on? You think. Each guy has a rose and when you walk past each one they each give you a rose. The roses are pink and white. You don't like red roses. Not reason but you just don't. When you have a huge bouquet you see the cutest thing ever.

You see gleb at the end of field with a huge banner that says "y/n my little hummingbird w will you go to prom with me?" You hand the flowers to another boy. Tears fill your eyes as you run towards him. You run so fast. Faster than you ever have before. You tackle him in a good way. You wrap your legs around his waist and bury your face in his neck. He spins you around.

"Yes I'll go with you." You say before you crash your lips onto his. He smiles in the kisses and so do you. All of a sudden your stomach growls. You jump down and look up at him.

"Can we go get something to eat now?" You ask. He lets out a laugh. You jump on his back and you guys walk to the car. You stop him on the way and get your flowers back. You never want this moment to end. Not one bit.

Hi guys

I love this imagine so much

For my spotify wrapped it said I listen to ariana Grande alot which I believe

This time next week will be my birthday!!!

I sent edit or proof read this chapter

Tell friends to read💞and click the star☆at the bottom💘and don't forget to follow💕

~ZaMahj♡