Imagine #19 Gleb

You and your co-worker Gleb got into an argument over choreography and it was horrible. You guys fight a lot but this was the worst it had ever been. You left the room and went home.

You returned home about 30 mins after that encounter. This is when it began to dawn on you that maybe you did over react. Yes it was all of your choreography but Gleb was right. Everyone has an equal say on the dances and can speak up whenever they wished to. It had been a tough day and you were distressed, anything would have gotten to you and caused you to snap by that point. So you decided you would. Apologise to Gleb and the rest of cast tomorrow morning.

Next morning

You headed to work the next day, runnung 10 minutes late as you shuffled in. Two cup holders in both hands with holding everyone on the team's favorite drinks and a box of doughnuts resting atop your bag. You walked to the elevator ,relieved when you finally reached the right floor. You stumbled towards the room where you could see Artem and Gleb stood by the counter talking. You stopped by the door setting the drinks on the near by table before you took the box of Glebs favorite doughnuts from your bag and held it in your hand. You parted your lips to speak up and make both of them aware of your presence, but closed your lips again when Gleb mentioned your name .

"I'm telling you ,Artem, she's a nightmare. I don't want to work with her, she wants to be the best all of the damn time. " he spoke and your heart dropped a bit.

"Gleb, now your the one overreacting. I'm sure she was just stressed we all were. Opening night is in a few weeks" Artem defended,but it didn't stop gleb speaking once more.

"I'm not overreacting ,I'm serious. She's irritating anyways. I thought I rambled a lot until she joined the cast,I can't do anything without hearing her voice. It isn't that I hate her. I'm not necessarily excited about her existence. That's all. He stated.

"Gleb,you are seriously-" Artem began but you quickly piped up, acting as if nothing had happened, though your confidence was practically shattered.

"Hey guys. You said with a small smile,though you didn't want to speak too loud and irritate Gleb.

"Hey," Artem said and you smiled ,making them think you didn't hear . Well partially.

"I bought your Favorite drinks and some doughnuts." You said softly ,setting everything down on the table as the rest of the team piled into the room to discuss the next dance however they thanked you for your thoughtfulness to bring drinks and doughnuts.

When you glanced at Gleb,you could almost swear you saw a flash of guilt cloud his handsome features for just a few moments ,but you didn't look for long enough you .

Truth is ,you did like Gleb. You liked him alot. Maybe that added to the stress of why you did snap at him,you weren't so sure. But,now,what you were sure of was not only did Gleb have no romantic interest in you what so ever, he didn't even like you as a person. That was a punch in the gut.

You went throughout the rest of the day, however, your different behavior didn't go unnoticed by any member of the troop. When you had a break ,you hardly spoke. You talked if someone spoke to you, but for the most part you just learned the routines and took the critasum. You didn't want to ramble and annoying everybody. Especially not Gleb.

Whenever someone had brought it up,you shrugged it off ,and said you were tired. Even on breaks, you his away from the team and sat alone. If Gleb thought that of you maybe they all did.